[A] 245 MM Hunter LF Raiding Guild [H] or [M]

Hi!

I’m Kyede, current raider of Legit on the Proudmoore server. Our semi-hardcore raid team is disbanding due to 9.0/9.1 burnout and I’d love to continue raiding as it’s one of the activities in WoW I enjoy most along with M+. Multi-classing is a personal enjoyment of mine as well and I attempt to play any class I can at the highest level possible. I am potentially willing to move servers as well as faction in order to find a team that suits me best and prefer to raid at or above my current progression level.

My availability:

Any time after 7:30 PST, any day of the week.

Shadowlands:

10/10H Nathria
10/10H 3/10M Sanctum
S1 KSM
245 iLvl

Logs available by searching “Kyede” from Proudmoore on WarcraftLogs for recent kills in Sanctum. “Kyede” from Moon Guard will also pull up earlier Shadowlands progression with my previous casual guild.

About my WoW career:

I’ve been playing since late-Vanilla (Dec. 04) and my first character was a hunter, but did not cap until BC where I started raiding very casually. Late into BC, I joined a guild that was pushing into Tier 6 content and was asked to main swap to Resto Druid which I mained until Cataclysm when I started tanking as a bear and eventually cleared through Heroic Deathwing.

In MoP, I started to get more serious about WoW and raiding in general. Later on during the expansion, I joined a guild named Rubber Ducky Society on US-Magtheridon’s Horde side which was a Heroic-progression guild that was at one point highlighted on BrutallStatic’s YouTube channel as a guild he was going to attempt to coach and improve. We ended the expansion with a dead Heroic Garrosh (current Mythic, before WoD pre-patch) with me multi-classing in order to fill needed roles to get there. I personally ended up at least 12/14H on three different characters in order to achieve this (Disc Priest, Destro Lock, BrM Monk).

Unfortunately for the Duckies, they disbanded shortly after our first Garrosh kill, and so I moved back to Alliance on US-Sargeras and joined Mediocre At Best as a hunter. We pushed hard and eventually were able to compete for server 2nd under only Midwinter who were, at the time, still pushing progression. During my time with them, we got Cutting Edge kills for Imperator Margok, Blackhand and were working on Mythic Mannoroth when the guild disbanded and I moved to US-Moon Guard to relax a little and re-progress up to Mannoroth.

My bad luck continued in HFC when the guild I was in on Moon Guard also broke up during Mythic Mannoroth progress and I moved back to US-Sargeras to start Legion with a similarly-talented guild to MAB where I got CE Xavius as a Boomkin. Legion was a bad expansion start for me as I was part of a guild that had two other Boomkins pushing progression - but was the only one out of the three that didn’t receive my BiS legendary from my first four in Legion, instead getting the unbuffed versions of Prydaz and Sephuz as two of my first three.

Due to this, my DPS was lacking comparatively and rather than being sat, I took a break from raiding for the end of Trial of Valor progress and the whole of Nighthold. Once Tomb of Sargeras came back around, I moved back to Moon Guard and joined Silent Autumn Teahouse where I raided through the first week of Sanctum until the guild died due to raid lead burnout. After that, I found Legit here on Proudmoore and was happily progressing through the rest of Heroic and starting Mythic until another bout of burnout hit and once again I find myself guildless and raid team-less.

TL;DR - Player who joined during vanilla who currently raids relatively casually but at one point was progressing in a World top 500 guild during WoD. Is capable of multi-classing and knows how to work hard in order to perform.

Please contact me either through Btag (Dryarae#11379) or over Discord (Dryarae#2283).

Hey there! We are looking for a hunter for our 710pm EST Sat/ Sun team that is currently 4/10M. Here’s our post below, if we sound like a good fit, let us know!

[H] 4/10M 6hr Sat/Sun LF Healer/Range Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Back from some time out of state and still looking!

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. I:)