[A] 235 ilvl Shadow Priest, Returning

I am a returning Shadow Priest on Stormrage (but I am open to server transferring if needed) who got back into the game a couple weeks ago, and have done my best to catch up quickly. I currently have a Mythic+ score of 1456, AotC and am level 4 in my Archivist’s Codex.

I have experience in raiding with guilds who have worked through mythic content, and am more than willing to spend 40+ hours on one boss before we’re able to down it. I have been playing Shadow Priest for nearly 13 years, and am constantly staying up to date on class changes, rotations, trinket simcrafting and talent simcrafting with any new patch or hotfix that involves Shadow Priests.

I would be willing to gear and learn an off-spec healing spec if needed for certain encounters, but would prefer to stay Shadow for a majority of the time. I enjoy running Mythic+ and would love to share keys with guildies.

Any questions or inquiries regarding my past raiding experiences, availability or future plans, please feel free to add me at; Envy#12462

2 Likes

Have you ever considered - 1 Night - Mythic Raiding!

OUR GUILD: Envelop
OUR TEAM: Free Repairs
WE ARE: Horde
WE’RE ON: US - Illidan

SCHEDULE:

Thursdays
from 7 to 11pm CT

PROGRESSION: (At the time of this post)

5/10 M (Painsmith @ 36% ~99 pulls)

WE ARE SEARCHING FOR:
Anyone who can play their class to the best of their abilities.

DPS:

• Priest
  • Shaman
  • Monk
  • Druid
  • Hunter

HEALERS:

• Priest (Holy or Disc)
  • Holy Paladin

We are open to other classes/specs given the right performance.

ABOUT US:

The Free Repairs team in Envelop was formed at the start of Shadowlands with only one goal – clearing as much content as possible, all in one night. Because of our one night schedule, we appeal to many diverse individuals. Whether it’s your job or your spouse that won’t allow a multi-night raiding schedule anymore, we’ve got you covered.

All players who apply should understand, just as many other mythic teams - we have a roster of more than 20 raiders. This implies that you may not be brought to each and every pull on progression. We will always bring the best available composition/players so we can have the highest chance of success.

APPLY TODAY AND GET YOUR NIGHTS BACK:

https://envelop.gg/fr

1 Like

If you would consider giving Horde a try I would be more than happy to help you level/gear a character over where our guild is to give it a shot! No pressure or expectation - here is our guild post - feel free ton contact me at Revonent#1138 - I have added you on BNET

Final Call is a new to Horde guild lookingto fill DPS roles and potentially a 4th healer. We are located on Crushridge and our guild is 7/10 H transferring to Horde. We are seeking to push into Mythic as soon as possible, we have people who are willing to teach play techniques and mechanical aptitude to those who seek to improve and learn. The progression raid team is open to competitive placement at all times.

For basis our guild was 10/10H AotC Nathria and have had player fallout on the Alliance side to such extreme we can’t fill raids and guildies are leaving/quitting

Raid times are currently Wed/Fri 9:30p EST to 12am EST. If you have any interest please DM myself here or the following player characters on Crushridge:

Revonent-Crushridge

Daemondred-Crushridge

Hey there, not sure how hardcore of a guild you’re looking for but if you’re wanting to stay Alliance then maybe our guild might be a fit as we’re in need of a Shadow Priest! We aren’t a guild that can promise CE but we tend to get a decent amount of bosses down every tier, if you’d be into a casual-semi hardcore guild that just sees how far into mythic we can go then please hit us up!

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress. We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday Heroic/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. As of writing this we are 10/10N, 10/10H & 3/10M and have gotten Soulrender to 16%.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Wow Prog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Btags: GM - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Morning!
BioL is always looking for dedicated people, those who know what it takes for prog etc. Check us out below and give a poke if you think we would fit your needs.
Good luck in your home hunt

Greetings!

I would love to talk to you further about our guild and your search for a home.

Murder Hobos is currently recruiting like minded people and committed raiders for our current push through Heroic Sanctum of Domination and you could be a great addition to our team!

Our progression is currently:

9/10 H
10/10 N

We raid on Tues/Thursday 8:00-11:00 Eastern

You can reach me at my BNET Ladori#1555 or my Discord Ladori#9225.

In the meantime, here is some basic information about who we are. Hope to hear from you soon!

Murder Hobos is a Heroic Raiding Guild on the Sargeras server which was formed by long time players and experienced raiders . We strive to maintain a community of dedicated, team oriented, like minded raiders that are committed to our raid schedule and guild success.

Currently 9/10H and 10/10N in SoD, we are moving at a steady pace through heroic content (we also run Mythic + regularly!) while maintaining a fun and friendly raiding environment.

With our collective raiding experience, we bring our talents and dedication to our raid team and continue to grow the team with raiders having a great time and a positive teamwork attitude.

CURRENT NEEDS :

Skilled DPS (all classes considered)

RAID DAYS/TIMES :

Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11pm EASTERN

Please reach out to us here or BNET if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from those of you who are looking for a new place to call home!

Ladori#1555 BNET
Ladori#9225 DISCORD
Evolintent#1966 BNET

Hey Moon!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Prog Team
Current Progression : SoD: AoTC; 3/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Looking for DPS specifically but considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Method Raid Tools

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Envy - we’re currently recruiting a priest either dps or heals for mythic prog. We’re currently 3/10M and have a core spot to offer. I sent along a bnet request from Bojangles but please feel free to reach out to me on Discord = Tazer#1603.

Sent you a btag request so we can chat!

Hi Moon!

Our guild is recruiting. We need ranged… it’s hard out there for a mage on her own! We have lots of returning players, we raid, we m+ and enjoy each other’s company. Check out my recruitment post below and get in touch if you’re interested - our contact info is in there too!

Hello there! Sent a friend request for us to chat more.

[A][US][Stormrage] Order of the Sliver Hand is a new guild on Stormrage looking for new members to join our guild and community. Our guild is founded on a “bring the player not the class” mentality and is a place where all experience levels are welcomed. All events will be organized and will offer a helpful learning and content progression experience. If you’re someone that lacks experience, however, is willing to learn and put the work in, this is the right place for you.

participates in:

PvE

Raid: Our goal is to achieve AOTC in each tier. We are currently recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression.

Current Raid Progression: 5/10 Heroic

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: 3 Core Healers (All Classes)
  • Melee:4 Core Melee (Death Knight, Warrior, Demon Hunter, Rogue, Shaman)
  • Ranged: 5 Core Ranged (Mage, Hunter, Druid, Priest, Warlock)l

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

Mythic+: Our goal is to achieve Keystone Master for 90%+ of our core raiders in each season. Our plan is to run mythic + dungeons following raid nights and as able on off nights to ensure everyone gets their weekly 15 key for the week.

Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday: 11:00PM - 12:00AM EST/SERVER TIME, *As able on off nights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday)

PvP

Rated Battlegrounds: Our goal is to achieve 1800 rating in each season. We are recruiting all classes and roles of various experience levels for our progression. Post RBGS we will as a guild do 2s, 3s, random battlegrounds for fun and additional experience.

Current RBG Progression: 1500 CR

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

• Healers: Shaman, Priest, Druid
  • Tank: Druid, Warrior, Demon Hunter
  • Melee: Death Knight, Warrior
  • Ranged: All

Schedule: Sunday: 8:30PM - 10:00PM EST/SERVER TIME

If you’re interested in doing PVE and PVP content with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Ratayu or Challenges. Contact information below:

Ratayu (BTag:Ratayu#1694, Discord:Ratayu#0795, In Game: Ratayu-Stormrage

Challenges:(BTag:khalil#1948, Discord:back#1920, Challenges-Stormrage

Not ready to make the commitment to join the guild, join our community here: https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/kMwbvo7Hd02?region=US&faction=Alliance

If you are still looking hit us up. We are looking to add to our roster to progress into mythic with. Our info is in our recruitment post.

Hi Friend! I reached out to you via BTAG and I hope to hear from you soon I would love to talk to you about a app and trial. We are in dire need of a priest! Here is some info about us:

The Hurricane. We are a guild and community that has lasted since Vanilla. Through server transfers and life changes for many, our WoW guild and discord server are active with members old and new.

Raiding just two nights a week with multiple recent Cutting Edge achievements (8/8 BoD, 12/12 Nya), we strive to attain CE while being flexible. Our mission is to aim for excellence while making best use of our limited raiding hours.

We are currently recruiting for 9.1! We are looking for:

2-3 DPS (Warlock, Hunter, Rogue, Boomkin, Spriest, Warrior)

Any Exceptional Players feel free to apply!

We raid twice a week at the following times: Tues/Fri 8:30-12am EST (5:30-9pm PST)

21+ year old applicants only.

or feel free to reach out via discord to SamSamSam#4315 or Btag Sam#11390! Thank You!

Hi Moonfaded

Welcome back! :smiley:

We’re on Stormrage too!

Nice

We are 1/10M and 10/10H SoD with a 1% wipe on Mythic Eye. Historically, we’ve cleared heroic and pushed into mythic as far as we can given our reduced schedule (5 hrs/wk). We love the challenge of harder content, but don’t have time to push CE due to RL responsibilities.

We raid Wednesdays and Sundays 8:30p-11:00p.

We value determination and resilience which is needed for harder content.

Nice! Our GM and RL has high end raiding and guild leading experience going back all the way to Vanilla. He still raids with his original main from all those years ago.

We have strong healers and would not ask you to heal if you don’t want to.

We have guildies that run M+ regularly, some even pushing past 20.

Likewise, if you have any questions at all, please reach out to Shadizar (Battle Tag: Shadizar#1464 ; Discord: Shadizar#4380).

Good luck in your guild search and hope to hear from you soon.

Teagon

Hey Moonfaded!

You sound like you would be a great fit for our guild/raid team!

Our core raid group is currently 7/10 Heroic SoD but we are looking for more to join our ranks. Our goal is always to work towards AOTC and some mythic content for those who are interested in doing so. For the right people with the right attitude, we don’t mind helping people gear up for raiding. All that we ask is that people put some level of effort into learning their class, gearing and trying to improve.

We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8PM EST to 11PM EST and run a 2/2/6 composition but would like to get to 2/3/9 or more (we can flex additional DPS spots).

Check out our full posting for additional details:

If you’re interested in checking us out please DM me on BNET or Discord.

BNET: Rynz#11590

Discord: Rynk#7008

Hey there,

If you’re cool sticking to Heroic, feel free to give us a look at:

hey bud we are looking for some raiders if u aCrocupump#6272re looking we are 9/10 heroic 1/10 mythic

UPDATE: Mythic Nines down giving us 3/10M!

Hi Moon! Welcome back!

< Everest > is a Semi-Hardcore 3/10M and AOTC guild looking for DPS to round out our Mythic roster. Cross Realm is welcome!

We are an active “semi-hardcore” guild looking for like minded raiders. We consistently have members running keys, doing dailies or just hanging out in the guild discord. We raid two nights a week on our main team and have alt raid on the weekends.

Classes we would really love:

DK (Any Spec)

Boomkin

Shadow Priest

Raid: Tuesday & Wednesday 8pm - 11pm EST

Alt / Raid: Saturday & Sunday 8pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Plus: We require 1 Mythic + 15 Key a week (but we will help you through it if you aren’t a dungeon person) We have quite a few KSM members as well.

Feel free to add any of our battle tags to apply or just to ask us some questions. We look forward to raiding with you!

Roger (Bloodiehell#1476) - GM & Co-Founder
Khaos (Khaos#12210) - Co-Founder
Pucho (Pucho#11131 - Healing Officer

Descendants of Lore is recruiting. We are currently 6/10H and pushing for AOTC with possibly a toe or two into mythic if we can. We are semi casual, but looking for long term raiders with good attitudes. I will leave our spam below and if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

6/10 H
10/10 N

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for a Death Knight and Fury/Arms Warrior and 2 healers to round out our raid team. Also, may have room for 1 experienced raid tank for the right person. Will consider other DPS classes as well. We are consistently raiding, but working to get our raid group back up to 20 people.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me on battlnet or discord if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455