[A] 231 Destro/Demo Lock LF Progression Guild

Hey There,

My guild just fell apart and I am looking to go back Alliance, we went 6/10H this tier, and 7/10M last tier. I have mythic exp of 11/12M for Nyalotha.

I am looking for a serious progression guild that raids 2 nights a week, preferably on weekdays, though this isn’t a deal breaker. I am hoping to go alliance and I’m willing to move to whatever server you are on.

Previously I have played Destro for this tier, Resto Shaman for Nathria, and Hpal for Nyalotha. I can provide logs for any of those if you are interested.

I am fine with joining a guild at any progression stage, though I hope to join a guild making their way deeper into heroic. That intends on going hard on Mythic.

BattleTag: TheCasevw#1682

If you decide to stay Horde here’s our information down below.

[Agreeing Loudly] Horde - Area52

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST

10/10N SoD 7/10H SoD 6/10M CN We are currently looking for DPS for heroic/mythic progression. We are a close knit guild and are looking for players with a drive to improve and succeed.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

Btag: Joepa#11231

Discord: JoePa#3094

Hey! We’re an alliance guild on Stormrage looking for a Warlock for our Mythic team. Newly made guild this expansion and got 3/10 Mythic last tier and decided to focus on building a mythic raid team going forward. Currently we’re 5/10 heroic with plans to start mythic first boss this coming week as well as farming Sylvanas on normal for our domination shard drops! Below is my recruitment message with our times and days.

5/10H SoD, AOTC and Mythic prog focused guild, LF 3 dps ( 1 Warlock pref). Raid Times: Thur/Fri-10PM-1AM EST Time. Casuals and M+ Welcome.

Any questions please message Arc#1642

Hey Incaseoffire,

I’m sending you a btag request, i’d love to chat!

If it works for you, I’m easier to reach on discord @ Letholas#9581, add me there!

Same on the staying Horde. I’ll just leave our info.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. We are looking for teammates, people who want to be part of a thriving and active team that builds relationships together - not a show up for a raid-logging environment. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 1/10M 7/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

Hey there, I added you on bnet (lonesoldier#2114) but I’ll leave our forum post linked here so you can take a look at it if I can’t get in touch. Looking forward to chatting!

We aren’t Alliance, but check us out! Would love to see an app if you think it would be a good spot for you!

Hey Incaseoffire,

Take a look at us and let us know if you are interested!

Beach Justice :palm_tree:
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for 9.1
Current Progression : SoD: 7/10H 1/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Casual Run
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Ranged DPS, considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997