[A] 225 and 226 CE Exp Hunters LF New Home

Still on the hunt :slight_smile:

Hey Anferny. Give us a look . Not recruiting for bench here.

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Kinetik: Discord: kinetik#6285 Btag: Kinetk#1503

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

9/10M

IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR SOLID RANGED DPS FOR PROGRESSION ON SIRE. TRANSFER IS NOT EVEN REQUIRED AS LONG AS YOU’RE DECENT :slight_smile:

We have 25% pulls and look to be getting it down next week! We are also interested in dps for next tier!

Raid times are Tuesday 7-10pm EST, Wednesday 7-10pm EST, Thursday 7-10 EST. If interested please get in contact with me - Zirci#1171 (b-tag) / Zirci#0001 (Discord)

Either there’s multiple hunter duos looking or I posted already in your buddy’s thread. Either way, we’d be interested in hearing from you, add me or apply on our quick google form!

Edit: I came back to edit this; especially if you’re ally, feel like we’d be a strong fit for you. Most of our guild has CE experience, including all officers. Our GM/raid leader has prior US 50 xp. Really hoping to get an app from y’all.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

I’d be interested to hear more about what you guys are about and what you guys can bring to a raid team! We are an Alliance guild (Tues and Thurs - 8 - 11:30pm EST). Currently, Phase 3 on SLG (Should die tonight) Hmu if you would like to chat more on discord @ Phantix#8896