[A] 221 Ele Sham LF Mythic Raiding

Currently 2/10 M/AOTC, on Stormrage, with solid prog on Devourer, looking for a late night raiding team. I do arenas and M+, have had to mostly pug both because while my current guild raids late, they don’t do other things late. I’m open to any day depending on the time(A raid that starts after 8 or 8:30 Pacific would be preferable), and do not consider myself a casual raider, or a hardcore raider - I’m there to kill bosses, but I don’t want a 12 hr raid week at the same time.

Hiya Thyr,

[Emergency Tactics] is a new CE Focused Late night guild dedicated to pushing Mythic with the overall goal of CE most tiers. We are looking for all players with the mindset and dedication it takes to achieve CE as a team. Check out our details below and contact me for further details!

Progress: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M
Raid Times: 11pm-2am Est M/T/W
Discord: Brewdicke#9828
Needs: WW, Rogue, rDPS (Lock, Spriest, Mages, Boomie, etc)
1 healer (pref ele/rsham, but will definitely look at any other healer)

[h] shady acres - 1/10m 10/10h - lf tank/heal/dps - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello there, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord!

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Good evening,
Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

I need to clarify a little that I’m not exactly looking to swap factions - all of my RL friends are Alliance so I don’t think I’ll be joining a horde raiding guild so that I can still do keys with them and such when I find time to play with the friends I already have.

2/10m 10/10h

Raid Schedule: 2 Days – 6 Hours

Tuesday: 10pm-1am (EST)
Wednesday: 10pm-1am (EST)

Optional Monday: 10pm-1am (EST) Heroic Night

About Us:

We are a new guild for Shadowlands with a goal of achieving CE and top 500 US for the first tier of Shadowlands.

We are a group of longtime WoW players looking to raid at a high level on a limited (fixed) schedule. Our experience is ranges from Retail to Classic with some top 50 world kills.

We run a lot of keys with most raiders being over 1k IO and RBG/PVP as well.

Member Requirements:

• Mythic raiding experience

• Preparation – watch videos, understand fight mechanics, have consumables, be online 15 minutes before raid.

• Deep understanding of your class and spec and ability to review your logs to find opportunities for improvement.

• Willingness to ask for help to improve and/or take input from others to help you improve.

• 90% raid attendance

Application:

An application is available on our discord, 6qTcChAfTp, but not required. We’re happy to interview you or get to know you through a m+, some RBGs or even a heroic nathria run to get a sense of who you are and vice versa.

If you are interested in talking to us about how you could fit, please reach out to either of our recruitment officers. Having logs available to share will not hurt your case.

Regardless of whether we do end up raiding together we wish you luck in your search for a new home!

Contacts:

Recruitment:
Tryg || Matthew#1470 (btag) ||TRYG#0854 (discord)
Blitz || Blitz#12128 (btag) ||Blitz#6105 (discord)

:shark:
[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello Thyramana

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time