[A] 220 iLvl Holy Priest LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Posting on an alt for obvious reasons.

About me:
I started playing WoW in December 05 and played through Vanilla, BC, and WOTLK. In Vanilla I did all the raiding content up to most wings cleared in Naxxramas. During BC I transferred to another guild and played with them throughout BC and WOLTK. We cleared all the raids and were server first on just about everything. I quit playing for a while due to getting burnt out and came back August of last year at the tail end of BFA. I hit the floor running and farmed M+ to get my iLvl up and got accepted into my current guild that did 6/10 Mythic Nyalotha.

I’m a hard working player who makes every effort to try and improve myself constantly. I have like a 99.9% historical on-time attendance and I’ll let you know if I can’t make raids.

Current Experience:

• 10/10 Heroic (purple+orange parses).
  • 2/10 Mythic (purple parses so far).
  • 1400 M+ IO (In the top Holy Priests in the world for IO score)
  • 1800+ rating (working on 2100) so I keep buying 220 items.

What I’m looking for:

• Alliance only guild with Mythic Progression and AOTC in mind.
  • Stormrage server preferred, but can transfer.
  • Chill and friendly raiding environment.
  • Raids 2-3 times a week preferably after 7pm EST.
  • (optional) Looking for a guild that has people pumping high keys (17+) because I’d rather play with a group instead of pugging all the time
  • (optional) Looking for a guild that does weekly RBGs/PvP stuff.

Hey I’d be interested in talking with you more, we are the same progression as you at 2/10 mythic and we raid at 9pm est to 1am est tues and thurs.

illmerica#1459

HEYA! Prototype on Stormrage would be definitely interested in having you join our raid team. We are lookin to push Mythic prog and hoping to round out our healing core. We are currently 1/10M and almost have Huntsman down. High parsing players who enjoy competing against their own personal bests in order to grow as a player. We do RBGs / M+ weekly and raid Tues/Thurs 830-1130EST. Let me know if this interests you at all. I can be contacted on bnet - Burnsey#1181. Take care and good luck finding a great home! I hope it winds up being us

I’ll be reaching out. Just quick bump.

hey! What you said in your post lines up with exactly what we can offer you I think! We are a two nights a week Alliance guild (Tues and Thurs 8-11:30pm EST). Currently we are 3/10 Mythic and we run RBGs every Friday for gear! Hit me up on discord to talk more! @Phantix#8896

[A] Stormrage, Newly Created (Transferred), 1/10M, 10/10H core LFM

Looking for a new beginning? Outrage-Stormrage, is a newly formed guild of a core group of players with strong performance and drive to progress. With a newly formed guild, we are looking to fill out our Mythic raid team!

What we are looking for:

-Light hearted but still focused

-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc)

-Team player inside and outside of raid

-Strong performance and personal responsibility inside and outside of raid

Core Team Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 1/10M

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sat 8-11pm ST

Invites go out 15 minutes prior. Absences should be communicated to officer team. Tuesday and Wednesday are progression nights with Saturday being a flexible raid depending on raider availability. In the instance a strong Mythic group isn’t available for Saturday, it will be a heroic re-clear

What we provide

• A core group of fun, yet focused progression raiders

• Strong performances with highly dedicated players

• We will provide some consumables as the guild begins to expand

• M+ push groups

• Leadership willing to individually assist and analyze

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at a small core group of 8 players. Looking for more like-minded and like-performing players to fill out the remaining spots. All spots will be filled with what we feel are the best possible players while reviewing all parts of your gameplay.

Tanks: High- Need 2 tanks for Mythic team! Also an opportunity to join M+ teams with strong pre-existing synergy. All tanks are welcome for all M+ difficulties.

Ranged DPS: High- All applications welcome

Melee DPS: High- All applications welcome

Healers: High- All applications welcome (prefer holy paladin, disc priest)

Officer Logs:

Spotzdruid (GM) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/dawnbringer/spotzdruid#difficulty=4

Camshaman (Officer) - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/camshaman#difficulty=4

ZaCarm (Officer) - Still loading from transfer…will update as soon as it posts

If you’re interested in finding out more…add me on discord: ZaCarm#8301

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-recruiting-for-ce-bound-raid-team-team-hinotori-210m-910h-cn-tues-and-wed-9pm-12am-pst-12am-3am-est-want-a-strong-fire-mage-affliction-lock-boomkin-excellent-healer-and-other-exceptional-players/566013

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!
3/10M | 10/10H
Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands. (We are not progression raiding in BFA)

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable.

• We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
HEALER
If your class/spec is not listed above you are still encouraged to reach out!

Expectations

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.

Raid Times

Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST) Farm Night
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
These times include invites and break.

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215
BNET - Vehx#11185

Send me a friend request on discord. Justin#1943

We are mainly looking for a Disc priest, however we are open to adding a Holy Priest. Please see below for more info, and feel free to reach out if you are still looking.

House of Khan is a horde guild on Area-52. The guild is led by a former CE raiding leader on Alliance and we have a core of Top 100-300 US players with multiple CE raiding exp. The guild is recruiting competitive and competent players who have the mindset of clearing mythic content relatively early in a tier on a lax schedule. The goal of the guild is to hit top 500 world. Additionally, we are looking for players that are active outside of raid with either M+ or PvP. We have a number of 1800+ Arena/RBG rated players & also 1300-1800+ rated RaiderIO scored players constantly pushing PvP/Mythic+ ratings.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed 8pm-11:30pm EST
Priority Recruitment: Disc Priest ** SERVER TRANSFER FEE WILL BE COVERED**
Other classes/specs will be considered.

Contact Info:
Btag: Kbomb#1900 (GM)
Discord: Omar#1373 and/or Discord: Reyalex915 #1511 (me)

Howdy!

I was just reading over your post and it looks like we really check a ton of the boxes for you!

Ok, let’s get the bad part out of the way. We are Horde. Boooo, I know…BUT, please read on!

We are 2/10M, 10/10H, raid Tue/Wed 9-12 Est.

We are key runners as well. We have quite a few KSM folks in the guild and always looking for more! No more pugging for you :smiley:

We also run RBGs on Thursday nights. Guild RBGs are sooo much fun and always a way to blow off some steam after a fun raid week.

We are an adult guild who preaches good raiding and good culture. No drama, no BS. Just a great group of guys and gals to get to know.

Please have a look at our post and add me on Discord if you would like to chat.

Pimsley#1337

Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/adulting-friendly-2-day-mythic-ce-focused-drama-free-guild-lf-dpsflex-healer-210m/541772

In case you change your mind about the horde,

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
2/10M - Castle Nathria
10/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Exceptional Candidates)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886