{A} 220 holy paladin LF raiding guild

Hey,

Hpal looking for a normal/ heroic guild only not interested in mythic raiding at this moment. I’m aotc in CN, former guild died with the long wait for 9.1

Hopefully the raid times would be between 7pm and 10 pm EST time. Any day of the week works for me but only once or twice otherwise my wife and kids will murder me.

Hit me up if you are interested. Willing to raid tonight to see if we click.

Thanks,

Hi there Zmilol!

In case you’re open to the idea of playing Horde and late night weekend raiding, our AOTC focused guild is recruiting a healer! We do not attempt mythic as we are heroic only. If that sounds like something you might be interested in, check out our info below. Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 8/10N SoD | 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey bro we need a holy pally for our heroic / mythic raid team we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8pm to 11pm est or 7 to 10 cst I would really be interested in talking to you for a full time slot you can reach me on discord at Sig#9905 or on Battle.net Sig#11142

Hey Zmilol! [Firehawk] on Proudmoore is a big, long-established guild of friends and fellow teammates whose currently recruiting for our heroic weekend team, Twilight Fenix (7/10N SoD & 10/10H CN). Our raid team is a group of chill players looking to progress through content while enjoying the company of each other and have a good time. Every tier we focus on achieving AOTC and getting the best gear possible. We’re looking for dps and healers to fill our roster for Sanctum of Domination, specifically a lock and any healer class. Ilvl does not necessarily need to be caught up, although 210+ is preferred. We form groups for high key mythic + regularly as well. We raid every Friday and Sunday from 6-9 pm PST/9-12 pm EST. So if you’re looking for a community to become friends/family with and an opportunity to get loot and reach your/character/raiding goals, then we are the guild for you! Message me Brerellyn(Brerellin#1558) for more information about our guild, raid team and policies. Come hang out with us and become a Firehawk! :grin:

Hey there! Here’s some info about our guild, you could possibly be a fit!

Newly formed guild looking for people ready to raid Heroic and do M+ content. Our members have heroic and mythic experience and are now coming together to get a team started!

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday 8pm EST - 11pm EST
Thursday 8pm EST - 11pm EST

Recruitment Needs:
1 tank
2 healers. Preferably a shaman and priest, but will consider all.
Recruiting all dps classes/specs.

You can contact me in game or on here. My battle.net is Killermusic#1245

Hello Zmilol!

Veterans of Far Realms is an alliance guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

Raid Team Benefits:

• Guild Repairs

• Guild Enchants/Gems

• Guild Feasts/Cauldrons

• Guild Oils

• Relaxed yet competent leadership and progression

Raid times are Fri/Sat 8 PM EST!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819

Bnet: Purple86#1959

Thanks for reading!!

Hey there! One Hundred Proof is looking for a healer as we prepare to complete Heroic and head into Mythic raiding this tier! We are currently 9/10 Normal and 4/10 Heroic. We plan to be done with Heroic in around 2-3 weeks and get into Mythic soon. We raid Tues/Wed from 8:30-11:30 PM CST on the US-Sargeras server. If you’re interested, add me to btag so we can chat - Bryin#11301.

We’re a little later than you mentioned (8-11pm EST) but I’ll throw our spam in in case that’s negotiable =P