[A] 220 F Warrior lf Guild

Ya got my attention!

I’m a Dwarf Fury Warrior looking for a new guild. I recently came back to Emerald Dream after getting AotC a while back and discovered my realm was pretty much dead, my guild gone, and now I’m looking for a new home. Been playing since Vanilla, but now I have 3 kids and my play-schedule is a little whack because being a dad comes first.

Hoping for something relatively lax and people who want to do keys, raids, and share memes. I’m very active on discord throughout the day, and once the kids are asleep I’m online doing gamer stuff.

I am -not- looking to Faction Transfer. Dwarf for life.

BNET Spiderdad#11646
Discord SpiderDad#1428

Safe Travels!

1 Like

Hey Benthi!

I sent you a discord request - I’d love to chat with you!

Hey Benthi,

MGB sounds like it could be a good fit for you. Even if you’re not on the server you could join the guild on a fresh alt to see if you mesh with the general vibe before committing to bring your main characters over. We have a large social community and the more the merrier. We also have a smaller group that is more focused on pushing M+/PvP/Raids as well. In 9.0 I was 7/10M, KSM, and 2100+ PvP and am happy to help anyone improve if they are interested. Happy to discuss more if you’re interested.

BTag: Deadlift#1353
Discord: Deadlift#4338

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

Fri/Sat - 8:00-11:00 PM Eastern (5:00-8:00 PM Pacific)

With 9.1 almost upon us, MGB is bolstering our progression raiding team and starting the trial period for new recruits. This is an open invite to anyone who is interested in challenging themselves with more difficult Heroic and Mythic raiding content and getting that sweet, sweet loot as soon as possible. We are happy to provide suggestions for improvement to anyone who is willing to learn. In Nya’lotha we were able to clear 3 out of the 12 Mythic bosses with a very late start so I am setting our stretch goal for Sanctum of Domination to be 7 of 10 Mythic bosses killed.

The raid schedule is still somewhat up in the air but is likely to be sometime around Friday/Saturday night from 5-8 Pacific time.

Prerequisites to join:

1. Be respectful of your fellow raiders
  2. Show up on time and let us know if you are unable to make a raid night
  3. Play your class to the best of your ability

Also note that if you can play your class well enough to meet our minimum requirements you are more than welcome to play an off-meta spec or select an off-meta covenant.

Benthi,

You may enjoy Descendants of Lore we are a guild of adults 30 and over with jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We play to have fun but also push to succeed. We raid every Sunday from 4pm-8pm CST and every other Saturday (so people can still have family time on the weekends). A handful of us do like to hang out in discord during the day. I will leave our spam below, if you would like to talk further please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around since Vanilla (15 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity.

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometime dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes, healers, and a hybrid tank to help fill in for tanking when needed.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Hey there! I think we’d be a good fit, feel free to give us a look at:

Bumping for visibility

Hey Benthi!

My guild, Grey Horse Army on Turalyon would love to have you :slight_smile: We are mostly older folks with jobs and families as well. We do mythics plus, raid AOTC and just enjoy helping each other. We try our best at all we do, but we have no tolerance for toxic behavior. If you would like to chat, my bnet is Thistlebloom#1316

If your open to a server transfer you should like you would be a good fit for us and vice versa.

Alpha Guild on Stormrage

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hey there! Unsure what level of progress you’re looking for so I’ll throw our spam out there as well =)

I appreciate the offer, but sadly you’re raid times are 3hrs ahead of me. Your raid time is when I’m making dinner/putting kids to bed so I would not be able to be a reliable dps for you even on the scheduled days

Hi Benthi,

Team After Hours with Zeroes to Heroes [A] Stormrage is actively recruiting dps.

We raid Sun/Mon 10pm EST - 1am EST. Castle Nathria was our first tier as a team with a goal of AOTC. We crushed that and now have our sights on Mythic.

Zeroes to Heroes is a large community with 7 active raid teams. Many M+ groups running all the time! Active RBG groups and so much more!

If this piqued your interest, check us out here:
After Hours is Recruiting for 9.1

Bumping. Still looking.

Spiderdad#11646 BNET
SpiderDad#1428 Discord

Hello Benthi

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] would be interested in having you potentially trialing to join our raiding team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We will be clearing Heroic SOD and then pushing into Mythic progression afterwards.

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : 6/10 M CN
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9-12pm EST

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Best of Luck!
Zoras
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293

Hey, Benthi,
You got MY attention. Dwarf for life as well, as is our GM.
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction, an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, raiding Normal and Heroic, currently 5/10 Normal Sanctum, previously AotC Castle Nathria.
We are currently in the process of trying to bring in another healer to make room for more DPS on our team, and once we do a warrior, especially a dwarf warrior, would be a good fit.
If you’re interested in getting to know a bit more about us, message me: battlenet, RowanBeth#1291 or I can also be reached on Discord, Beth #0208.

Hello Benthi,

I have added you to btag and hope to get a chance to chat with you to see if our guild might be a good fit. Our current recruitment info is located here. Hope to hear from you!