(A) 219 Rsham LF Raiding Guild

219 Ilvl Resto Shaman Seeking a new home. My guild has decided to stop raiding and I am looking to get back into more serious raiding. Not looking to go horde, Willing to server xfer for the right fit. LF a 2 day raiding guild preferably some time between 6-12pm EST on T/W/TH. I can play Resto or Ele, but currently MS Resto. I have logs available upon request. Lots of mythic raiding exp over the years from multiple role PoV’s. Also looking for a guild that does M+ regularly. If you are interested in chatting feel free to add me on discord: Totemtalk#1738

I think we’d be a good fit for you

Reavers Had One Job is a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild on US-Ysera/Durotan Alliance that is centered around fully clearing content while it is current.

We want intelligent and active players who are eager to progress through the new content as soon as it’s available. We want players who are able to be a part of the team; that involves:

• Attending virtually all the raids

• Having stable computers and internet connections

• Min/maxing

• Bringing consumables

• Making sure you are up to date on all your classes’ developments, as well as the game’s developments and upcoming changes

Current Progression in Shadowlands:

3/10M & 10/10H

Raid Times:

8:00PM – 11:00PM EST Tuesday and Wednesday

Recruiting:

Exceptional players

We’re a very active guild, even outside of raids. Guild Members constantly organizing Alt runs, Mythic+ groups, PvP/Arena, etc.

We are all friends, and we keep a respectful atmosphere when we play with each other. If you believe all of this applies to you, and you would like to be a part of our team, feel free to apply.

If you would like to apply, please click the link below. All applications are private.

https://forms.gle/5Nj49nyUtVxfGouc8

Contact Information:

Taroxz (Discord: Tarox#0729)

Still searching.

Hello there!

I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M from an old guild. We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. A lot of us do M+ throughout the week as well. We will be clearing heroic for a few weeks so it’d be a perfect time to trial!

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Let me know if you are interested:

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Still searching. :slight_smile:

Messaged you on Discord, but here’s our spam post just in case!

Guild: Zeroes to Heroes
Team Name: Redacted
Realm: Stormrage-US
Faction: Alliance
Raiding Schedule: Friday, Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 6/10M Nathria (10/10H)

After raiding in BFA as a standalone guild, Redacted has recently joined the Death Jesters/Zeroes to Heroes Community as their newest raid team! DJ/ZtH is a massive community spanning both Retail and Classic, with 9 raid teams progressing in Castle Nathria. You’ll never have any trouble finding people to play with! We’re constantly running keys, RBGs, and even larger community events like transmog competitions!

Redacted formed late into Ny’alotha in patch 8.3, and was able to attain 10/12M Nya’lotha within the last few months of BfA. Our goal in Shadowlands and going forward is to raid at a Cutting Edge pace on our 2-night schedule - starting with Castle Nathria! We’re a group of mature, like-minded players who enjoy pushing ourselves to perform as efficiently as we can in raid, while maintaining an environment that is fun and free of stress and BS. If that sounds cool to you, fill out an app and come talk! (Mythic+ addiction not required, but gladly welcomed!)

Needs: DPS (Pref. Ranged), one flexible Healer/DPS!

Please use this link to fill out an application: https://forms.gle/9DFnX7XsyN6n3yMy9

For any inquiries, feel free to respond to the thread, or contact our Raid Leader WaizMan#1348 any time on BNet.

Hi Shamu - I’m co-raid lead of an Alliance team on the Proudmoore server. We are currently 9/10 H, and we raid 8-11pm CST on Tues & Wed.

We are specifically recruiting for our Mythic team. We will get our AOTC in the next week or two, and then on to CE. We’re not sweaty neckbeards, we just enjoy playing our toons to the best of our ability and clearing bosses. We crack jokes on trash and down bosses in between.

Our guild Companions has done a great job of providing a niche spot for all types of interests in the game: Tues & Wed - progression team; Thurs - pvp, bgs & arenas; Fri & Sat - casual, everyone welcome guild raid; M+ every day; memes & stupid jokes in discord.

If you’re interested in more information or a trial run please message us.
In game: Gracyn#11617 or Saberpro#1901
Discord: Gracyn#8603 or Saberpro#1256

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aproudmoore-us-companions-910h-lf-dh-boomkin-ww-monk-mm-hunter/775154

Hello! And thanks for visiting Perfect Loot

We are looking for DPS and Healers for our mythic raiding team!
Also looking to grow our gaming community, so all casual and game lovers are welcome!

We have AOTC and are recruiting to 20 to progress through mythic!

Raid days are Tues, Wednesday, Thursday, hours are 8:30PM-11:30PM Eastern time

Contact Gentlepalm @ Gentle#11834 or Bazhunter @ bazhunter#1268

Thank you!!

Hi Shamu, Meh on Proudmoore is actively looking healers and being able to flex to DPS is also a huge plus. We recently transferred the guild off a dying server and have gotten a bit of a late start to mythic. We are now 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We raid Wed/Thu 6-9pm server.

If you are interested please use the following Bnet contacts: Trinkodin at Rubus#1686 , or contact any officer in-game. Thanks!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-meh-proudmoore-210m-lfm-rdpsheals/883966

Still Searching