[A] 215 MM Hunter LF Friendly & Inclusive CE Progression Guild

Hey all,

What I’m Looking For: A Mythic+/Raiding-focused guild that is focused on performance, community, and connection to each other. Interested in pursuing CE as well, and can confidently perform to that level.

A bit about me (personal): I’m in my early-30’s, a husband, son, and social worker living in New York. I’m at a point in my life where I want to forge real friendships with people. I enjoy gaming, politics, social justice, comedy, and learning about history/theory. Would love to connect and play with other POC!

A bit more about me (WoW Experience): I’ve played since beta on and off, and have played almost every class at the early-Mythic raiding levels. I’ve lead a lot of raids in TBC, WOTLK, and Cata, but I have since stopped trying to take on more since my priorities have changed since those days. I’m a highly communicative player as well.

I’m currently a ilvl 215 MM Hunter – I have decided to be a meta slave this expansion and play what is strong instead of trying to make something work that obviously doesn’t perform as well as other classes. In that sense – if MM Hunter gets nerfed, I’m happy to reroll. Currently have AOTC through pugs, and regularly raided with a less CE-focused guild.

Availability: I can make myself free to play at a scheduled time twice a week for a maximum of 3 hours a session. However, I am generally online most nights and would love to hop into whatever is going on if I’m available. I am free post-6pm (EST) most weekdays and can play until 3am (EST) at max. I am oftentimes free on the weekend, but occasionally work Saturday mornings/afternoons until 3PM.

Please reply here, or contact me on BNet if interested Oshiro#1625. Thanks y’all.

Hey Jonobocha,

We’re on server and looking for mechanically solid RDPS who are hungry for CE to join our core. We fit your 2 night/3 hour preference, and outside of our scheduled nights we’re pretty active, with lots of guild keys, some rbgs/arena, a weekly alt heroic, etc. I’m posting our spam below, feel free to reach out or apply if you think we sound like a good fit!

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

Hey there! I am the recruitment officer for Supremum on Stormrage. Your title got my attention because we are all about inclusivity and we are also CE-minded. We are looking for a MM Hunter (my main is one so I feel you on the being a meta-slave) but if you’d like to know more about us, I would love to chat with you on either Discord or BTag. Thanks, and hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Myirium#0898
Battlenet: Myirium#1405

bumping this up :slight_smile:

Hi Jonobocha, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Current Prog: 10/10H, 1/10M

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

Currently 9/10H
Raid Schedule:

• Main Team : 9 PM - 1AM EST
Tuesday/Wendsday

• Casual Team : 8 PM - 11PM EST
Thursday/Friday

What we offer:

• A semi-hardcore raiding environment, filled with people who not only wish to get as much progression as possible, but also enjoy each other’s company.

• Active discord community, with many of us hanging out in voice.

• Plenty of people to do activities with outside of raiding.

• Casual raid night normal/heroic runs for alts and mains alike, where we can just enjoy ourselves and have fun.

What we are looking for:

• Players with a fun, competitive nature.

• Players who look to constantly improve at the game.

• People looking for a community to hang out with.

• Open-minded and respectful individuals.

Contact Info:
If you’re interested in applying to one of our amazing teams,community, or just have any questions, please feel free to contact:

• Dolt0341#8773 - Discord

Hello!

I would be interested in speaking with you if you are still looking for a guild! Full disclosure we are not a CE guild. We are tho looking to push mythics!

Quick info

AOTC+ guild: Corrupted Cannoli

Faction: Horde

Server: Area-52
Raid times: Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST

Blizz ID
Kenoshis1451 Floor tank
InTheShadows#1278 Raid Leader
Okashiro#11455

Hope to chat soon!

Hi Jon,

Its Mine I Licked is currently 5/10M, 10/10H on a 6 hour a week schedule - we raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Thursday, and fall within your times…and we need a hunter! I’ll drop our copy paste info below; we’d love to hear from you :slight_smile:

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

if still looking, come check us out :slight_smile:

we need a hunter - due to our hunter stepping back due to college .

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/⫸⫸-a-410-m-1010h-looking-for-mage-hunter-for-core-⫷⫷/865640

…Hello, I have two questions for you. First, are you looking for guild still? Second, if you are or not interested in this guild would you like to join a M+/PvP discord community that pushes high keys and rating in PVP?
Since M+/PvP is one of the best gearing systems right now organized M+/pvp is a must.
ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Hi Jonobocha! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955