[A] 215 Disc/Holy Priest looking for CE guild (EST)

215 Disc / Holy priest looking for a EST late night CE guild. I can also play shadow. I also have a lvl 60 shaman that I raided mythically on in BFA. Comfortable with both ele and resto. Just needs gear and some catch up.

Looking for 2 nights a week from 10 pm to 1 am EST or 9pm to 1 am EST. Some what flexible on the time but not able to start prior to 9pm. Also looking for weekday and not weekend raiding time.

Raiding experience is:
2/10 M and 9/10 H CN
CE Ny’alotha

Hey there Tenriel, My name is Myrium and I am the recruitment officer for Supremum on Stormrage-US. We have been in search of a priest for quite some time and you sounds like a great fit for our guild. We are currently 9/10H and we raid Tues./Wed. 9pm-12am EST. If you are interested, I would love to chat with you on Discord. Thanks, and hope to speak with you soon!

Discord: Myirium#0898

We’re looking for a disc priest if youre okay with horde. 10pm-12am EST, mon-thu

//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Schedule (8 hours)

Mon, Tue, Wed, Thur
10pm-12am EST

Raids will not go more than 1 pull past midnight EST.
We will run additional, optional normal and heroic at the start of a new tier until the guild is no longer interested.

Progression

5/10M Nathria
12/12M NYA - US 393
7/8M EP - Azshara 4%
9/9M BoD - US 219
8/8M Uldir - US 195

11/11M Antorus - US 228
9/9M ToS - US 232
10/10M NH - US 485
3/3M ToV - US 276
7/7M EN - US 200
13/13M HFC - US 289
8/10M BRF
7/7M HM
14/14H SOO - US 305
13/13H ToT- US 230

About Us

The guild has been active since it was established in 2006 on Korgath.

Our goal is always to full clear mythic for Cutting Edge. Recruitment, composition, and loot distribution are all focused to support that goal. Our raiding environment is organized, fast paced, and passionate. Our schedule is ideal for CE players with a full-time school or work schedule. Many raiders also focus on mythic plus, rated PvP, and achievement hunting.

Recruitment Officers

Grolgek - - - Amor#1426
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332

Hi there! Nylreth from Bonobos Area 52, we are currently looking for experienced raiders for our roster to push for CE. If you’re alright with the Horde swap! :slight_smile:
We are currently 10/10 H and 2/10 M. Our raid times are:
10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday 10:30 PM to 2:30 AM (7:30-11:30 PM PST (thinking possibly 2 days)).
Feel free to add me
Dottie#11173 if you have more questions or my Discord:
Nylreth#1210

Hello! We’re in need of a Priest!
We raid wed/thurs/sat (optional) 9-12est
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
We are 10/10h are a guild - most the core is 1-2/10M - Just looking to fill some final dps and a Healer for mythic prog. We have a very strong fun core. We down content and have a good time while doing it.
Add me on bnet Br33zE#1594 or discord Br33ze420#9584
Hope to hear from you!

Just here to bump this up.

Thanks for those who reached out. I’ll reach out to some of you otherwise still looking.

Hey man! Or woman, we are on illidan. 3/10M tues/Thursday raiding also 7-10 CST I know thats kinda close for your flexibility but, if you have a chance of making those times! Please don’t be afraid to message me. Grutie#11819 thanks :slight_smile:

If only you could raid at 830 EST! We are 2/10M (almost 3/10 likely tomorrow). We raid tues/thurs 830-1130EST on Stormrage Alliance

If this could potentially work I would absolutely love to talk to ya.
Feel free to add me on bnet - Burnsey#1181

Hello there, we’re horde but our times match perfectly.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 2/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-210m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Tenriel! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 3/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer to help round out our roster. I know you said you were looking to raid 2 days a week but was hoping you might be interested in a 3rd.

If you are interested feel free to add me:
Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hello Tenriel! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a feq DPS spots so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Howdy Tenriel!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use a disc/holy priest.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tenriel,

Hi! we would love to speak with you about joining our team. Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 4/10M 10/10H close on Xy’mox.

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Guild: Sunken Ship
Server: Proudmoore
Faction: Alliance

< Sunken Ship > is a new guild recruiting mythic raiders, but we are not new to raiding. We are a semi-hardcore team with the goal of achieving cutting edge in Shadowlands and have fun doing it. We started back in Uldir with the progression of 7/9 M and then progressed through BoD 8/9 M. We took a break afterwards and decided to return for Shadowlands with some of our core raiders. We are recruiting fresh faces to join us for the return! We are a group of diverse people from all over the world. We are also open to casual players who just want to be in a community of players. LGBT friendly. We also play other games together on the side. Come join a team that knows when to get serious about pushing content and knows how to have fun!

PROGRESS
Castle Nathria (10/10 N / 10/10 H / 2/10 M)

RAID TIMES
Tuesday & Wednesday
9 to 12 PM Eastern

RECRUITMENT
We are currently looking for any role and class with an emphasis on HEALERS.

CONTACT
BNet: Badmongol#1477 / Discord: Cred#3567 (GM & Raid Lead)
BNet: Blanc#11291 / Discord: Blanc#0008 (Officer)