Can be taken down now

Post not needed anymore thanks

1 Like

I’m an officer and recruiter for on Sargeras. We’re looking to try out and add a ranged dps to our raid. We’re currently 2/10M progging on hungering. If interested, let me know, I sent you a friend request on discord.

Hello Nikkithiccy!

[Evening Shift] is recruiting for our raid groups!

Current Schedule Below

Weekday Raids:

Team Frenzy: 10/10H, 4/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Team Chaos: 10/10H, 3/10M Castle Nathria
(9:00pm - 12:00am EST Tues/Weds)

Weekend Raids:

Team Higgy: 10/10H 1/10M Castle Nathria
(10:30pm - 1:30am EST Sat/Sun)

Off Night Raids:

Heroic CN Sunday 8:00pm - 9:00pm EST
Off Night Monday 09:00pm - 12:00pm EST

RBGS:

Thurs/Friday 11:00pm - 2:00am

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re a group of mostly previous CE raiders returning that have acquired multiple realm firsts back in ICC. At peak we had 8 25 man groups going at any given time. Everyone raids based on their performance. It prevents carries and slackers from dragging the progression down. No politics, no favorites, everyone understands how they can succeed. Our goal this tier is CE for all raid teams and pushing for realm first next tier.

Recruiting Needs:

Melee - Warrior

Ranged - Boomkin / Hunter / Spriest / Mage

Heals - Holy Pally / Disc Priest / Resto Shammy / MW Monk

Minimum Reqs: 210 Ilvl, 10/10H

As always though looking for highly skilled players of any class feel free to drop an add at one of the following

Interested?
Bnet: Destro#1898
Discord: Destro#9040

or

https://guildsofwow.com/eveningshift

It looks like you may be a good fit for Gratz if you are interested in switching to Horde.

TLDR: 2 night raiding guild currently 4/10M needing a few more exceptional players.

See our info below. Feel free to chat me (Aimee#1121 bnet / Aimee#0573 Discord) if you have any questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/★★-h-410m-gratz-tueswed-8-11cst-lf-dps-★★/874658

Withdraw[Thrall][H]

About Us:

We are a newly formed guild of veterans who are on the same page of wanting to bring our A-game without raiding 4+ days per week for hours and hours each night. Several of us come from bleeding edge and server firsts guilds in the past. We are currently not a CE focused guild. That all being said, despite the need to recruit, we have progressed each and every week with a new boss kill so far!

Raid Times:

Tue/Thurs 7:00-9:30 EST

Other Activities:

• Mythic + happening basically daily
  • Off-night heroic and normal clears for mains or alts

Looking For (core mythic positions):

• DPS: Priority to Shadow Priest, WW Monk, or Mage
  • DPS with healing offspec

What to expect:

• Cauldrons, feasts and repairs are provided. Please help out however you can
  • A fun, safe, helpful and friendly atmosphere of like-minded and focused players
  • To learn what went wrong when things go wrong and to learn and grow from there
  • Active moderation to keep drama at bay
    *No elitism

Contact Info (btag):

• Jonny (Jonny#1981)
  • Mezasu (Mezasu#1628)
  • Soras (Tim#16332)

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for a few dps for mythic CN progression. Check us out!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-1010h-mythic-prog-crimson-brotherhood-frisat-9pm-est-recruiting/757030

Thanks for the consideration guys but not really looking to go horde

READ THIS BEFORE RECRUITING

Just an FYI but i had the displeasure of raiding with this guy this tier.
A bit of info: he got kicked out of our guild due to poor attitude and talking smack about his teammates to officers, who did not tolerate it.

On top of that he directly stated and showed that he does NOT prio mechanics over dps.

In general he is a toxic player who rages over the mic, doesnt get along with others well, and plays in raid selfishly.

Of course you can make your own decisions based on his info but from someone with experience with him take this as a warning to those viewing this post, best of luck.

Im sorry you felt this way towards me Druidiaa, but is it really getting kicked out of the guild if you’re already one foot out the door Druidiaa. I had talked about leaving the guild long before the simple fact that I got ‘kicked out’. Now secondly you and I both knew that I was always one of the last people alive and that I always tried my best at mechanics and put them ahead of my dps. just because we had one altercation between each other doesn’t give you the right to talk bad about me on my forum post. I did what I could to help the guild I brought people in I did whatever was asked for me to do I swapped specs from frost to arcane to fire mage for the guild, I tried to be a good player and be what was needed. over the course of time though I just generally did not have fun being over there, raiding had felt like a chore and I just wasn’t generally happy in the game anymore. Did it effect my attitude, it did, and that’s something I have to deal with, but dont sit here and say that I was a terrible player whenever we only ever had one interaction with each other.

Talking smack about the GM to his wife is a bad look id say. Also you directly told me you “couldnt guarantee you wouldn’t blink beams on hungering on top of teammates” if it meant cancelling a channel you were doing.

Also because you felt you had a foot out the door, does that give you the right to talk smack about other dps players to officers who told you to stop? i would disagree.

Being last alive on wipes doesnt mean much when you have alter, block, seed pod, cauterize, etc, and when wipes are called.

I also wouldnt call it an altercation. I went to you in private to clear the air since it seemed like you were upset over what happened. You essentially said you dont care about mechanics if it means less dps. At the same time you were talking behind other teammates backs to an officer, who told the GM, who was already tired of you and decided that was the final straw.

i recognized along with basically the entire guild that you had a terrible attitude and were a toxic player in general. thats probably the reason you didnt enjoy being there, no one wanted to do things with you because you were really negative.

I made the comment here to warn others about your attitude so they dont waste their time recruiting someone who had no interest in showing they were going to change or work on their attitude issues.