(A) 210 Shadow LF H/M raid team

Hello all. I’ve had a couple of guilds fall apart on me in the last few months. I got to 6/10H with my first guild before half the guild server xfered. I’m 9/10H with many 3rd phase attempts on heroic Sire. I’m looking for a stable guild that raids 2x a week from as early as 730pm cst to no later than 1030pm or so cst. Days are not super picky. Would like to go where I’m needed and where the guild won’t fall apart in a month or 2. Willing to faction change if there’s a good fit. Let me know if I can be a part of your team. Thanks.

-Dantrolene

Hey Dantrolene! Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a good shadow priest for our Mythic roster.Our raid times are a bit past your hours and we are Horde, but maybe this is something we can work with.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If this sounds interested to you please let me know!

Here’s some more details about us:

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster (Slots need to be filled before Mythic). We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Ideal Players:

• Active and competitive

• Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

• Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

• Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

• Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9PM -12AM EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)
:relieved:

Hi Dantrolene. Elemental-Illidan Horde is a AOTC oriented guild that is currently 6/10H. We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST. We plan on going a little bit harder next tier now that the guild has gotten off its feet and has started building a strong identity. We started raiding right after the new year. It is a pretty chill environment with many types of players. We also have weekly mythic plus going on to help people get their higher ilvl vault pieces. If you are interested or have any questions then please contact me on bnet or discord.
Discord: Hawkblood#9645
Bnet: Deltoran#11642

If Sat/Sun 9am-12pm PST (11am - 2pm CST I believe?) could work for you, hit me up and we’ll talk - Zacheris#1577

Hey Dantrolene,

We’d love to chat with you about our team on Bleeding Hollow!

9/10H (Sire P3) - 3/10M RL
Fri/Sat 10pm-1a EST (9-12 CST)

Gummebear#1022 (Discord)
Kovas#11562 (Bnet)

Anima Gang is currently looking to bolster our ranks for Castle Nathria. If you are looking for an enjoyable guild that strives for success then we may be good for you.

Recruitment
We are currently accepting and in search of all well geared and skilled players to add to our raiding crew, however there are a few particular classes in higher demand which include:
Rdruid
Warlock
Blood DK
Enh Shaman/Ele Shaman
Rogue
Demon Hunter Dps
Mage
Spriest
All classes are welcome to apply this list dose not mean we are not interested.

Raid Times

During progression you must be available 9 PM - Midnight EST, Monday - Tuesday.

Expectations

You must understand your class well.
You must be prepared to use potions and flasks on every raid.
You must show good attitude toward members of the guild.

How to Apply
Contact in game:Kashdk/Kashp- Bodankey- Lunkdk- Fatalrush/Opulentt- Holytacò
Battlenet:
Daddy#13201
Maruruk#1866
Bodank#11790
Opulent#1461
Omnipotent#11372

Big Facts (Alliance - U.S. Proudmoore) is looking for progression minded players who want to receive AoTC and push into Mythic Raiding. The task and purpose of Big Facts is to foster a community of raiders who want to clear content on a light 2 raid night a week schedule while maintaining standards for skill and class knowledge.

Current Role Needs

• All

Requirements:
Required:

• Must be at least 18 years of age*
  • Have prior AoTC or Legacy Heroic raiding experience.
  • Have an understanding of your class and spec.
  • Have a PC and internet capable of consistently running World of Warcraft
  • Have the time and dedication to make raid nights consistently.
  • Have a 190+ ilvl
    ** = Those who are above the age of 16 but below the age of 18 can request to join and obtain a wavier from an Officer.*

Preferred (In addition to above)

• Have prior Mythic raiding experience
  • Have parses for the current or previous raid tiers with your current class

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday and Friday 5:30 - 9:00 (w/ possible 30 min extension) PST (U.S. Los Angeles/Proudmoore Server Time)*

** Note that the guild may run optional Heroic splits or Alt runs in addition to this depending on raider availability and content requirements.*

Application Process:

• Quick interview with guild officer
  • Trial period based on performance (maximum of 2 weeks), trial waivers available for those who can produce relevant logs and demonstrate class knowledge in the interview.

Contact for Application or Questions
Lockrael Recruitment Officer: Lock #12410
BigBoy Guild Master: OffSeeker#1965
Discord: dKVBCH7u (this is the last part after the /)
:slight_smile:

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hey Dantrolene,

We are looking for a shadow priest for our raid team. We are currently 2/10M 10/10H CN. We raid Sat 7-11pm CST and Sun 7-10pm CST. If you are interested, feel free to contact me on Discord - Cethin#8340 or Bnet - Cethin#11676. Here is our guild recruitment spam below for more information
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-blame-it-on-lag-weekend-raiding-210m-1010h-lf-rdps-r-shaman/859166

Sent you a message cethin.

Hi Dantrolene, I think we could be a good fit for you.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hi there, we currently are trial raiding players on our Tuesday heroic runs :slight_smile: please read over our guild information as we are searching fore more quality players for our mythic progression team, even the hidden gems held back by said circumstances. If anything at all sticks out to you in our guild recruitment post, please reach out to us on discord. We would love to talk to you - Ryan

Newly Formed

Elusive - Alexstrasza

10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)

Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)

Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.

We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.

Boomkin - high

Warlock - high

Hunter - high

mage - medium

DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.

Discord: Domincela#6066

Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hi Dantrolene,

I’m not sure if you’re looking to stay alliance, but if you’re open to moving to a highly populated horde server/guild, check us out! We’re looking for a shadow atm. Add me if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-1010h-1010n-cn-lf-healsdps/229349

Dantrolene,

Aes Sedai wants you. We raid tue and thur 730-1000PM CST.

We are 4/10M.

Rhynno#1114. Add me if your interested.

sent you a friend request ryne. bnet is werdna.

Hey Dantrolene!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into further mythic progression. Currently 2/10 M after only a month forming as a unit. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347