Will repost if still considering this evening

Will repost if relevant.

1 Like

I just added on discord!

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add some additional DPS to the roster and would love to add a Warlock to our core as we are in Huge need of one! I’ll leave all our normal copy-paste spam below but I feel like we would potentially be a great fit and we are also 2/10M with a few pulls now on Hungering, if we sound like your type of guild then please hit us up. We’re open to answering any questions you might have about us or our guild to make sure its a good fit on both sides :slightly_smiling_face:.

Chaotic Neutral is an established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10H and 2/10M.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site or add one of the btags to get in contact, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] <Chaotic Neutral> Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Hey! We’re a 2 day guild on sargeras. If it sounds like a good fit for you please reach out. [A] 2/10M 10/10H 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST RECRUITING DPS FOR MYTHIC

Hey Friend,

< Dethrone > Is a 2 day early evening raiding guild on Thrall. The officer core has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times, Raiding around the US 5 - 100 range.

Culture: The #1 goal of this guild is to achieve Cutting Edge. This can not be achieved by the Leadership alone, but the entire guild/raid team. All members of the raid team will be held to the same standard to promote accountability and fairness . Fostering this type of environment encourages everyone to put in the appropriate effort to achieve CE. CE does not happen by mistake.

Raid Schedule: Tues & Thursday 6:00 – 9:00 EST. Plus a 3rd day (Monday) for 2-4 weeks of a new tier.

Current Needs: Any exceptional player will be highly considered - We want to have a balanced raid team, but we will not turn a player down because their class is not high priority.

Application: https: //tinyurl .com/yyp3yra5

Melee DPS
Unholy DK - HIGH

Ranged DPS
Aff Warlock - HIGH
Boomkin - HIGH

We are seeking for players that have a high drive to achieve and maintain CE. If interested please post on the thread & shoot me a real ID if you would like to talk more specifics.

Holby#1173 - GM
Savage#1589 - Recruiting/Officer

It is case sensitive, so I feel you may have added the wrong person seeing how I did not get one. Can I have your info please?>

Hello,

My guild is currently recruiting Ranged DPS for Mythic Castle Nathria. Here is a link to our post If you’re interested: [H] <Twisted Logic> Recruiting DPS as we progress into Mythic Vault of Incarnates

Hey Santanico,

We really REALLY need a solid warlock for a core position on our roster - we don’t have one! - and I think we have the feel you want, and definitely the extras that you’re looking for (we do a ton of keys each week in all guild groups, have a weekly heroic alt raid and are just starting up weekly RBGs). I’m going to post our spam below, but if you like what you see and have questions, feel free to just reach out to an officer for a quick chat.

Style on Sargeras

Raid Schedule:
Tues/Wed 7-10 CST (Server Time) with invites going out 15 mins before raid.
Optional alt raid on Thursday same time.

Previous Raid Progression:

Tomb of Sargeras- 8/9M

Antorus the Burning Throne- 10/11M

Uldir- 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor- 8/9M

Current Raid Progression

Castle Nathria- 10/10 N, 10/10 H, 3/10M

What we are looking for:

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Mage, Boomkin)
  • Disc Priest
  • Competent DPS applications are always welcome to apply

Our Expectations

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at the maximum level possible

We also expect our raiders to have 90% attendance given our raid days and times

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to.

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

Addon Requirements

• Bigwigs or DBM
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • Weakauras
  • RC LootCouncil

If you are interested in applying

https:// forms.gle/KrRJqs7LAbrwRBNaA(there is a space after the //)

Please have logs

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers on Bnet:

Yaj#11571 (GM/RL)

Renegade#1467 (Officer)

We might be just what you are looking for then.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013

Hey Sant!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

I accepted yours today, apparently I did indeed add wrong! Sent you a message!