[A] 210 fire mage LFG

We’d love to add a mage to our team if you’re willing to faction change!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 10/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message XmandevilX#1815.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hey, how are you? Would like to speak with you ingame to see if Of Hells Design would be a good fit as a new home for you. Feel free to message me via battle tag. Alicard #1439

Hello Arilian,
People That Annoy You is an alliance guild located on Undermine. AOTC consistent players, and long time raiders back again. looking to fill ranks for future mythic raiding group and m+ teams. currently 10/10N 7/10H and timing +14.

heroic progression mondays 7:30pm - 10:30pm EST.
normal/alt raid saturdays 7:30 - 10:30. also help gear new players this night.
more nights to be added!

Look for us in the guild finder or jump in our discord and give a shout!
h t t p s://discord.gg/qyTCEHgG8J

Hey There… I would love to talk with you about joining our guild… Here is the link to our recruitment post. Please Delete!strong text

If your interested add me so we can chat!

Hey there Arilian! Elysium is a 2 night weekend raiding guild that is looking for players exactly like you! We raid from 7-10pm and are looking for players interested in pushing Mythic content at a fun pace. I know you are looking for Horde but we could look into helping you guys transfer if the fit feels right. We can offer you an active discord, an active M+ community, and guild bank perks! If you are at all interested hit me up on Bnet Baratheon#1147 or Discord Vswizzle#7279.

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-performing you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Available
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Hey there, we are actively seeking casual players looking to get into raiding much like yourself to add to our M+ guild activity and Heroic/Mythic Farm reclears on off nights. Please read over our recruitment post and reach out if you have any interest! Thank you!

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 29% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey there, if you are still looking, you sound like you might be a fit with us,
Please check out our site, and visit our recruit Discord if you would like to chat.
Best wishes, Ark

bound4glory.shivtr . com

discord.gg/AXa64PU7PS

Game Over’s raid team Press Start to Continue is recruiting talented, mechanically aware players to help our laid back progression raid team. We consider laid back progression, getting as far as we can with what we have, while focusing on maintaining an enjoyable and entertaining atmosphere.
Team’s prog 10/10 Norm 9/10 Heroic CN ( last xpac prog Uldir 2/8M BOD 2/9M COS 2/2 H EP 3/8M Nya 4/12M)
Plans and Goals: Raid together and continue to crush what we can and have fun. We’re looking to push as far as we can with the time we have each week, without losing the fun and spirited community feeling!
Server - Proudmoore
Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10PM and Thursday 7-10PM PST
Contact - AJ994#1712 ( discord)

Hello there!

If you’re still looking for a guild, my guild would be a great fit. We fit the picture of semi-casual but still want to get down to business in some mythic prog. Hit me up if you’re interested

Copy/Paste starts now:
I am a part of guild “Ardent” on Stormrage [A]. We are a pretty fresh guild, but the main 7-8 core players are 2/10 M, +1400 IO, 215+ ilvl (progressed in old guild). We are creating this guild to be AOTC-first then achieve some mythic progression. Not advertising as a CE guild, but if it happens then great! We have been 10/10H since the first week we made the guild, and are currently waiting to finish off our Mythic raiding team

Many of us do M+ throughout the week as well (many KSM players), with Saturdays dedicated to guild keys day.

Requirements: 18 years of age, players with a good game sense, attitude, open minded, and willingness to learn. We are just look to have fun and play the game at mythic raid level.

Our raid times are T/TH 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST

Bnet: Snabic#1341
Discord: Snabic#8534

Hello arilian !
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H]<Area 52> Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

I’m super late… you sound exactly like what we’re looking for tho

Tylown#1117 if you’d like to chat!

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage

Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

Far Beyond Insanity on Stormrage is currently recruiting DPS.

Progression: 2/10 mythic

Schedule T/W/Th 9-Midnight EST.

Guild has a good strong foundation. Currently rebuild after being gone nearly 3 years. Off to an excellent start with new team.

If interested contact …
Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord Krazy#6618

Hi Arilian,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

[H] [Shu’halo] 2/10M is my guild. We are looking for more consistent players to help round out our mythic team. We are slowly plugging towards CE whether it happens or not we will continue moving forward. Always looking for motivated dedicated players. We raid Tues/Thurs 7pm - 11pm EST with a 10 min break at 9pm. Wed/Friday we run a 2nd H prog group that is currently 6/10 made of mostly players who are newer to raiding and learning. Saturdays are specifically for keys but they are also ran throughout the week. There is also a Mount farming day on Sundays if that’s your thing.

GM:
Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

Officers:
Discord: Waited12ears#9954 | BattleNet: Waited12ears#1255
Discord: IHaveBarigudSax#1337 | BattleNet: BarigudSax#1657

Hi Arilian! You sound like a great fit for our guild, Dsylxiec. We are a tight-knit casual group of raiders ranging in age and experience- we are super welcoming to all kinds of new people! We have AOTC and are currently progging mythic (2/10 m); we are looking for raiders and subs for our mythic team, and we are happy to help you get heroic gear or learn the fights. We value people who are willing to learn and work as a team.

Who: Dsylxiec

Where: Hordeside Gurubashi (server)

When: We raid 7-10 pm PST every Tuesday and Saturday

Age: Everyone is welcome! Current group ranges from early 20s to late 30s.

We also do mythic dungeons together and just generally hang out! Feel free to message me if you’re interested or want more information.

Discord: Fay#5040
BT: drPepper#11156

P.S. Im a fire mage also and i switched from frost after bfa lol. also, “dont mind a few jokes when were hanging and a “to the point” attitude when were gettin sweaty on crushing bosses” is probably the perfect description of our raiding atmosphere.

If heroic/mythic raiding is what you are looking to do, my guild may be a good fit. We have several m+ players as well.

{Grey Parses}[A][Aerie Peak]

We are a semi-hardcore/casual guild with a focus on raiding and M+. Current progression is AOTC and 2/10 mythic. Our goal is to get AOTC every patch, as well as mythic progression. We ask players to focus up during progression raids, but outside of that, we try to maintain a laid back, and friendly atmosphere.

Raid Schedule
Mythic CN raid times are 8-11pm est. Wednesdays and Thursdays. Currently 2/10 mythic.
We have also recently started running Heroic CN on Tuesdays from 8-11pm est.

Mythic +
No hard set schedule, but several of our guildies run on off days, or after raids. Many players either have or are pushing for KSM.

If you are interested in talking more, just send a message my way.

Bnet: ragelord7#1635

Discord: Kel#1287

< Saucy > - Thrall
Progression… 10/10 Heroic

Tentative Raid Schedule
Wednesday… 9:00pm EST - 12:30am EST

About Us
Saucy is a newly formed guild with the intention on creating a fun yet relaxed environment for everyday raiders to come and have fun. With the intention of progressing through next tier with a dedicated core of Mythic Raiders, we are opening recruiting now to push through content with the best group possible!

Recruitment

• Tank(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Healer(s) (All Classes Open)
  • Melee DPS (All Classes Open)
  • Ranged DPS (All Classes Open)

What we are looking for:

• Mature
  • Vocal (Have working Mic)
  • 90% Raid Attendance
  • Previous experience in a Mythic Setting

Please feel free to reach out with any questions!

Cyberlace#1525

Edit: I didn’t realize just how old this thread is when posting. Oops. My bad.