[A] 210 Fire Mage, 1007 io, 7/10 H LF M+ pushing group/guild

210 Fire Mage, Alliance
1007 io
7/10 H

Would love to find a group/guild that pushes Mythic at least a few times a week. Always prepared with self-buffs and will look at MDT routes before start.

1 Like

Hello! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a tank spot so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

Hello
I’m from Frisky Business on Tichondrius. We are a semi-hardcore CE guild. We raid Tuesday & Wednesday from 7pm - 10pm PST (10:00pm - 1am EST) I found your name in recruitment and I am wondering if you are still looking for a raiding team.
You can check out our Discord for more information and apply if you are interested.

Thank you for your time,
Sara
www.friskybusinessguild.com

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Hey! I’m the raid leader of the guild KingFall on Aerie Peak and I think you should check out our guild. We’re a two night a week mythic raid team looking to top off our final roles. We’re a Semi-Hardcore mythic team that raids two times a week (Tues / Thurs 8-11 est) and are looking to push as far as we can this tier and achieve CE in the future. The core of the group (9) of us have played together for 5-6 years, achieving different levels of mythic progression while pushing high level mythic + in the process. We’ve cleared 10/10 normal with 10/10 heroic and we’re Looking to jump into mythic when our roster rounds out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-kingfall-aerie-peak-1010-h-110m-mythic-guild-lf-dps/757802

Zoinked
Zoinked#11924 (Battle tag)
Zoinked#0191 (Discord)

In desperate need of a mage,

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

I think we’re a perfect fit

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/cohortes-praetoriae-looking-for-fire-mage-and-ret-pallies-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-12am/851701

Hello Falkz,

Alliance on Sargeras has an immediate spot for a Fire Mage for Mythic progression.

1/10M 9/10H
8:30 - 11:30 EST T/W/TH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-hpal-r-shaman/835704

Hey! We’ve got a Core Spot and push M+ We’re Horde on Illidan and are currently 9/10H. Looking to head into Mythic after we’ve got AOTC on farm.

We raid 9 PM PST to Midnight PST on Th/F. We M+ and PvP on off nights.

Add me on BNet @ B00t5#1776 to chat more.