[A] 210 Brewmaster and 210 Hpriest LF AOTC Guild

Wife and I are looking to join a guild that is going for AOTC and maybe dabbles in Mythics. We enjoy Mythic+ too and looking for a 2-3 night raid week, that starts no earlier than 6pm PST.

Let me know if there are any follow-up questions you have.

Hey there Tyloo, if you’re willing to play Windwalker we have spots for both of you. Here is our info:

Toasty Fridays is recruiting! We’re a big group of extended online and real-life friendships looking to have fun clearing tiers efficiently. We’re also open to casual players who want to join us running M+ and pvp.

Raiders, here’s what you need to know.

Needs:

• heals, pref priest
  • ranged DPS
  • melee DPS, pref enhance sham

Info:

• Raids 10 pm - 1 am EST Thurs / Fri
  • 10/10N, 8/10H
  • Aiming first for AOTC, then considering mythic if we feel the roster is skilled enough
  • Solid core & leadership of veteran raiders, semi-hardcore background

Requirements:

• 195+ ilvl
  • Fully enchanted, flasks / weapon buffs / food buffs / pots for every raid
  • Know the fights
  • If you are DPS, logs that show 50%+ ilvl parses, or be confident that you can achieve that level if you don’t have logs yet

Add Jake#1340 to discuss joining! Exceptional players of any class will be considered, regardless of needs.

I will think about it, I am not setup as WW currently, I had dabbled in it off.

Interest in a weekend raid on Saturdays ?? It’s our more casual raid that supports the Tues/Thurs mythic team. The weekend raid is a Saturday team that blows through content very quickly. We are always looking for cool and relaxed players to add to that team. If this interests you and you’d like to raid 8-midnight on Saturdays then add me to bnet - Burnsey#1181

How far is the Sat group?

10/10N in 2 hours last weekend. Pullin Heroic this weekend (AKA Tonight). Its goal is to be just behind the Mythic team (1/10M As of our first mythic pulls last week). We also just achieved AOTC on Thurs this week. Constantly progressing on all fronts =)

Still waying options, let us know!

Hi there Tyloo,

We raid 3 days a week: Tues, Fri, Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri and Sat. We’re an AOTC guild that typically dabbles in Mythic once we see the opportunity. We regularly run M+ (seems there’s always a key being posted in gchat to get groups going), and have a growing group of Pvpers (if that’s your thing :smiley: )

We’re a friendly, helpful community and I hope you’ll check us out. Our info post can be found here :
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-shadowlands-fun-friendly-atmosphere-710h-cn/426989

GL in ya’lls guild hunt.

What roles are you currently looking for.

Got a spot for both of you if you’re willing to raid WW. Could really use your BRM for M+ with our team.

We’re 8/10H. Horde guild on Illidan. Our schedule is 9 PM PST to Midnight PST.

Add me on BNet @ B00t5#1776 to chat.

I am open to raiding as WW, just need a tad gear, weps,trinkets

Any - but always looking for tanks and heals :slight_smile: 4 raid teams with loose attendance requirements always provides a need for the critical roles.