[A] 204 Demo Lock Looking for a Home

Elevated guild:

Shadowlands raid times :
Tues/Wed/sat - 6:30-9:30pm PST (sat will be heroic farm)

Mythic team
Current needs:

Healers

• Resto Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Resto Druid

DPS

• MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Balance Druid
  • Any exceptional range DPS with good logs

AOTC+ team
Current needs:

DPS

• Affliction warlock
  • WW monk
  • MM hunter
  • Unholy DK
  • Fire Mage
  • Any exceptional DPS

Raider requirements:

• Overall progression of knowledge at a reasonable pace
  • Mature, be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Discord (be able to listen at the least)
  • Preparedness (Repair, flasks, food, healing pots, prepots)

About us:
We’re a chill group of people, who are looking into some serious progression into mythic. We made it to 10/12M previous tier. We have lots of fun outside of raiding such as pvp, mythic + content, and whatever else you might be into. Extremely helpful to anyone with a positive attitude and looking to be part of our group. Light banter is par for the course on guild chat and discord, so don’t be easily offended.

We currently run a 25 man mythic roster based on performance/attendance. We also have a AOTC+ heroic focused raid and a community raid for casuals.

Apply at: elevatedguild com

Hello! ScrubClub is a brand new progression raid guild that will be pushing for Cutting Edge in the Shadowlands. We are a group of friends in our late 20s who have real life responsibilities, but still want to push the most difficult content we possibly can. We are looking for active players of all specs for the raid team, but we also want people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid.

Raid teams progress faster when the players are having a good time. While progression is the priority, we also understand that games are supposed to be fun. We’re only toxic in the fun way, and no one’s gonna get screamed at in a raid. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge in each tier going forward.

Raid Times:
Wed: 7:30pm-11pm
Fri: 7:30pm-11pm
Server Time

We are actively looking to fill all slots, and all specs will be considered. We are especially looking for a tank and a raid leader. If you are interested in joining a brand new guild, please contact Arctic Camel#5900 or Legerity#6788 on discord.

Hello Snipe! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 2/10N currently. We are in need of all roles. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

The guild I am GM of is Inevitable, but I would be dishonest if I said we don’t have a primary focus on raiding. However if that isn’t your cup of tea we do run keys quite often, have fishing events, and in general hangout and chat in discord laughing our asses off. We are all above the age of 18, some of us well above lol. We have people active all hours of the day typically and try to keep it fun. Even our Prog group tbh isn’t the most “serious”.
My Bnet is Ratha#11237 if you are interested in contacting. I will be on the rest of the day however responses may take a second due to raiding

We could really use a Warlock for all forms of content and I would like to chat with you more if you are interested!

House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30pm-12:00am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild - 9/10 Heroic Nathria

Who we are: We’re a two night progression guild that’s been raiding since 2011. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone’s time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC and have numerous members willing/capable of handling high end mythic dungeon content.

Contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964 or Ixxon#4013 in discord.
Contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

HOUSE OF ZUG

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.

House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive game play experience for our members.

Contact: Ixxon#1964 or Ixxon#4013 in discord. Atian#1526 or Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)

Faction: Horde

Timezone: US-East Coast

Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:30pm - 12:00am (Eastern)

Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT?

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION

House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY

House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY

House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE

Our Discord is dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION

House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill–only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM

We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers try to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY

House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted in Discord. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to discord.

Hey Snipe! I think our guild may be a great fit for you! None of that elitism or problem people! While we do expect a certain level of performance we’re very accepting of anyone wanting to learn and do their best! We’re an active laid back group that is alway doing any number of activities throughout the week when we’re not raiding. If you’re interested we’d love to have you!

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N 2/10H looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)
Purtytopher #1907 (Officer)

Hello Snipe!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our members. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Thank you everyone for the replies! I’ll read through these. :slight_smile:

Hey buddy we are currently recruiting and sounds like you are the perfect fit, we have some people leveling, some people doing mythics, some people professions, etc. We are all over 25 and a friendly group. Heres some more info if interested:

Guild & Server: Alliance - Blackwing Lair, Dethecus, Detheroc, Haomarush, Lethon, Shadowmoon (EST TIME)
Type of Guild: Social/M+/PVP/Raid
Recruitment Contacts: Bhorsky#1635 on Discord or Horskyy#1520 Battle.net / ITZD33zxNuTz#1213 Battle.net (Officer)
Requirements: No requirements
Needs: We need members for doing mythics / achivements
About Us: Good group of people who are looking for members to do mythic dungeons and then raids with. We are currently recruiting all members everyone is welcome, we are social friendly but are focus is gearing PVP / Mythics etc.

( We are also making the same guild on Horde Side shortly )

Monarchs is recruiting a few more DPS/Healers that are goal oriented and wanting to push AOTC content as well as M+ and PvP.

We are a Semi casual AOTC minded guild (Have no desire or want to push mythic content) full of old time mythic raiders that dont want the try hard push feeling of dealing with mythic progression anymore. Currently at time of this post we are 7/10H looking to push AOTC. We raid on MONDAY/WEDNESDAY 9-12 EST (server time) We have kept it 100% guild only with VERY few pugs ever just to fill. We are at the point where when one or two people drop off due to life that we are needing to pug. Therefor the recruiting effort begins! If you are a want to be AOTC raider that doesnt want to deal with or hard dabble with mythic (doesn’t mean we wont do a few mythic bosses if the guild decides to want to) then come join us!

We are also HEAVY into group pvp. Daily BGs, Arenas (multiple duelist and higher players) and big into RBGs with the bois!!!

We also have a few m+ key pushers that do their weekly +15s plus more and always wanting people to join in.

Please feel free to message me in game Lukova, Lukovion, Lukov. Or any of my officers Dawnagen, Goodrachel.

Also on discord,

Salvantes#2626
Dawnagen#0403
Feisty#5482

Unbroken Alliance est in 2009 is lfm committed players for raids and mythic plus keys in sl. Currently seeking dps and heals We have two raid grps Tue Wed 730pm to 10pm .Fri and Sat 730pm to 10pm est. We are a casual group seeking like people who want to see the content and down the bosses and have fun doing it. Our motto is real life is more important than game life. You wont be punished if u cant make a raid…its life:D We have raiders from ages 20 to 80. All ages are welcome here. So if u are seeking a no drama guild with lots of perks and want to down content in sl hit us up:D Ureka#1269 or pst me at Urekka-Stormrage or Padock-Stormrage. And as always everyone is welcome here from levels one to 120. Have a great day!!!

Hi Grimm! Is Grimmy#1990 for discord or battle.net? :slight_smile:

Hello Snipe,

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes

About Us:
We are a Social, active laid back casual guild While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc and also might dabble in mythic raiding if we have enough people. We also do Mythic + and PvP on off nights from raiding.

The pertinent information:
We are 8/10 N, 1/10 H. We raid Thursday/Friday/Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know. Also raid is not mandatory.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day but not mandatory, preferably Thurs/Fri/Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats DPS set cannot be below 190 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey there, if you’re willing to consider Horde, I think we may be what you’re looking for. My guild is adult only (21+, though average range is 30’s-40’s), and we raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10pst. Currently 7/10H, 10/10N and we could definitely use another warlock. If you’d like more info, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-710h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Progress Not Parses is a small, tight-knit guild of semi-hardcore players who value the social aspect of the game just as much as the content itself. We are all about enjoying the game while achieving consistent progression, and ultimately growing together as a community! We offer an inclusive, non-toxic environment with an active Discord, normal Castle Nathria alt runs, casual PvP, Mythic Plus, and alternative game nights for those interested in an occasional night away from WoW with some friends.

We are currently 8/10H with plans to continue on into Mythic Castle Nathria. Our officer team boasts a wide range of leadership experience, and our raid leader’s background encompasses multiple server-first titles and leadership in a top 10 US guild. Raid times are 8pm - 11pm server on Fridays and Saturdays.

I sent you a friend request on Discord; I’m csndr#4270. Feel free to shoot me a message if you want to chat! Happy gaming.

Hey Snipe =) We might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Scilla, Andorhal, Eonar, Velen, Ursin, Zuluhed, Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan and Skullcrusher
Faction : Alliance

Recruiting for Heroic Team w/ a chance at a spot on Mythic Prog:
Current Progression : CN: 10/10N 10/10H 2/10M
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run Normal
Saturday/Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: +50 dkp (haha) for a Dependable Healer, Warlock, Mage or Shaman, definitely considering all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hi Snipe,

I’m not sure if you’re looking to raid full-time but it seems you’re the kind of player we like to have in our guild. Here’s our info:

Proficient (formerly known as Proficient in Wagons) is a horde guild on Zul’jin-US that formed during ABT and has stayed active throughout the end of Legion & BFA and into Shadowlands. We are currently 2/10 M and 10/10 H in Castle Nathria. We were also 10/12 M Ny’alotha. Our Raid Nights are Tuesday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00am EST. We usually do alt/achievement/optional runs on Saturday based on interest. We are not a hardcore guild aiming for CE, however we do like to make progress in Mythic where we can, which means raiders should come with knowledge of the fights before raid time. Currently, we are doing farm content on Tuesdays and progression content on Wednesdays.

Pushing M+ keys has been a growing priority in the guild as more people are looking for challenging content outside of raids. Our active members are currently getting their high keys done every week and like to challenge each other to push as much as possible. We had multiple guild members with .io 3k+ in BFA and are already climbing to high .io score at the start of Shadowlands. Future members are welcome to join push teams if they are interested and able. We also have a fairly high interest in guild PvP and have started to do some weekend RBG groups.

Our main objective and priority is to keep up an active and enjoyable community throughout Shadowlands and into the future.

We have an active discord at night and highly encourage its use outside of events for greater enjoyment of the game. Discord is required for events (raids).

We are looking for a few good players to round out our roster. Mythic spots will be set by performance and/or comp for progression, and then we try to rotate people in for re-kills.

If interested, feel free to reach our GM through a PM, or in game yaomingdave#1615, or in discord yaomingdave#4312.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Snipe!

So, it looks like you have received a TON of replies already, so definitely no pressure from us if you’ve already found a home - in which case - CONGRATULATIONS!

However, if you’re still looking, we’d love to scoop you up to hang out with us! We’re super casual and several of us actually also come from Silver Hand. If you’re looking for shenanigans and nonsense, we’re your folks! I’ll drop our spam and blah blah blah, but feel free to hit me up if you want to chat more. :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you soon!

[A][US][Duskwood] [Shadow Company] Social, Fun Loving Guild running Raids/Mythics/Everything Else, 21+ Preferred.

Looking for a new home that encourages social activity, delving into new and older content, AND progressing? Want a place you can thrive and get help during Shadowlands?

Well look no further than Shadow Company! We’re located on Duskwood (EST server) and are a group of folks who have run large scale guilds in the past, and returned to open a space that welcomes new and older players alike! We’re game for pretty much anything, and would love to join you on your journey in Azeroth. No drama or elitism here, just good old fun and gaming with a crew of cool cats. If you’re looking for hardcore content pushers - sorry friends, but we ain’t it!

We share recipes, we tell puns, we have “coffee time” in the mornings on Discord, we drop memes, and we have a seat on this party bus waiting for YOU!

There’s a short application (so we can all get to know each other better!) and stuff happens most nights, including Mythic Keys, “Drunkgeons”, Raiding, and all kinds of other events! You never know what might be going on when you log in.

Interested in raiding? Schedule is Thursday/Saturday nights 8 - 11 PM server time (EST). We pride ourselves on a “Fun But Focused” atmosphere that gets things done but takes wipes and learning in stride. No yelling, pointing fingers, or shaming. We just have a good time and kill bosses!

Have questions? Feel free to comment, PM me, or hit me up on Bnet at FatalCake#1544 - I’ll be your GM (and subsequent host of ridiculous nonsense and stupid noises in Discord).

Cheers!

I added you as a friend on Bnet!

1 Like

sorry for the delayed response - its for bnet