[A] 200ilvl Guardian Druid LFG

Hello, I play a Guardian Druid & am currently looking for a raiding guild. The focus of the type of guild I am looking for is one that will see Mythic content to some capacity (Not necessarily looking to focus on Cutting Edge). I have gotten Cutting Edge during Nighthold in Legion. and have been in raiding guilds that have pushed Mythic content since WoD. I have been playing a Guardian Druid since MoP and I have no intentions of playing another class.

Focuses:

• Raiding (N / H / M
  • Mythic+ (At least 10’s every week, but pushing passed that, this is difficult with Guardian Druids as Veng DH is king for kiting, but will be better with scaling later on)
  • PvP (I only do this for the purpose of getting weekly caps. I.E. RBG’s/Arena)

I would prefer to raid on the weekends but I can still raid during the week as well. My Timezone is Pacific Standard Time (West Coast).

I am currently on Sargeras, my name is Withbear-Sargeras for armory. I am open to server transferring as well as faction transferring. Although, I would very much like to stay alliance for Shadowmeld in M+ groups.

1 Like

My battletag is LigerZero#1494

Still looking for a raiding guild

Hey! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is looking for tank to start our mythic progression. We’re 9/10 heroic and raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm pacific time (11pm-2am Zul’jin Server Time). Were a friendly little family looking to do the same as you: Progress mythic as much as we can, but not necessarily focus so hard on CE this is a second job. We are unfortunately Horde though.

We’re a looking for people who are interested in being a community and doing things as a guild like M+ and RBG’s for some fun through the week and occasionally just hanging out. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly. If any of this interests you hit me up on discord!

Lilith#0372

Hey Withsoul! Reading through your post I couldn’t help but feel like we are the PERFECT guild for you. We have weekend raiding for you and our progression goals line up exactly! Unfortunately we’re not recruiting raid tanks, but if you have no problem playing dps we would love to have you! There’s always room for dungeon tanks though :).

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)

Hey there, if you’re willing to faction change, hit me up!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 4/10H

We’re looking for a tank! We are 10/10N, 4/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid. Our current roster is around 13.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you want to chat some more or hop into Discord

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do raid on Tuesdays, but if you can’t always make that day, that is completely ok!
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-us-hyjal-310h-burn-phase/850224

We’re looking to expand our roster! Currently 3/10 heroic, but most the raid leaders have minimum 7/10 heroic experience. US - Hyjal (Horde though). We have several groups in guild that time 10s weekly, and most are interested in pushing that. Our main focus is progression in the raid though. Let me know if you’re interested! MOB13 #1560

Is a progressive but non-elites’ guild LF more members for our core progression raiding group. All classes welcome but we are looking for healers and ranged. We do PvP on Fridays at 6pm Server time. Raid: Are on Saturdays 6pm server. We are Alliance and on Aerie Peak. My Battle Tag is- Littlemintz#1979.