(A) 2 experienced raiders looking for semi/hardcore guild

2 hunters looking for a home. Looking for a mature guild with a mature leadership core. We have experience from vanilla itself and private servers. We have studied our class and know the ins and outs of what it takes to raid successfully. Whisper me in game on Frothsbeard or Tholin or respond here. Thanks

Heya, I got room for hunters for weekend raiding if you two are interested!

Crimson Crescent [A] | Saturday/Sunday | 7:00pm—9:00pm PST | Semi-Hardcore | Loot = DKP

Intro; Crimson Crescent is recruiting lvl 40+ members to join a group of friends that want to dream big. (Currently 30+ Core raiders and 20+ Social Members) The core friend group has played with each other for 6+ years. We are going to be a weekend guild, perfect for people with busy work week schedules. We work together to make sure people are up to date on enchants and professions. We will eventually make our way through AQ40 and Naxx when they are released.

Member Expectations; We require people to be on time for raid and have all raid consumables ready 10mins befor raid start. Members also need to learn all the fights through guides and download the appropriate mods if needed. Each member will need to listen to the instructions given by the raid lead and officers. Good discord etiquette is a must, racial slurs and all that to a minimum.

Raid Schedule: Saturday/Sunday 7:00pm PST to 9:00pm PST. 4 Hours a week. Raid start first/second week of October.
Warrior: — Medium — Slots: 1 — OT or DPS
Warlock: — Medium — Slots: 1
Priest: — High — Slots: 2 — Holy or Disc
Mage: — Medium — Slots: 1
Rogue: — Low — Slots: *
Hunter: — V-High — Slots: 3
Druid: — High — Slots: 2 — Resto or 1 Feral
Paladin: — Low — Slots: * — Holy

All roles are still welcome! Just overflow of people will be back ups. Full slots does not mean you cant get a G-Invite.
We are needing 1 Secondary Main tank and 1 DPS warrior. 2 Holy/Disc priests and 2 druids Resto or 1 Resto 1 Feral

I look forward to hearing from you guys! Please join the discord send me a DM Shakeñßake#2430

discord.gg/xncrKVe