[A] 2 ex Mythic raiders (Tank, Healer) LF Shadowlands mythic guild

Hello, I am Kohnan, I currently am playing / rerolling to Resto Shaman for Shadowlands, I have played Resto druid since Early Wrath, raiding in a top guild for years. Once Mists came out, I lost interest in the game awhile and only played casually untill Legion, got 8/12M Ant in legion but couldnt find a guild to call my home for BFA. bounced around to guilds that where “Mythic” raiding and only got 3/12 Mnya before taking a break and playing classic untill now.

My friend is planning to play Blood DK for the xpac and has been someone I have played with and raided with for years.

we both are active, always prepaired, and always showup for raids, and we are VERY big into running mythic keys and pushing ourselves.

Looking to stay Alliance, but open to transfering servers, Looking for a guild that raids between 9pm cst and pref end around 12am maybe 1am depending on days.

We are serious about pushing CE this expansion and are looking for a guild that we fit into / that fits us to do it with!

Post here or message me on Battle.net, Kohnan#1790 or Discord, Kohnan#7420

Hey Kohnnan, I’ll post our guild info below and just let me know if any of it sounds interesting to you. ALSO, we do fully plan on pushing Mythic raid and going for CE.

[A] - Junction - Emerald Dream [12/12H-NYA] [3/12M-NYA]

US - Emerald Dream/Alliance

About Junction:

We are a medium-sized guild that is looking to grow! We are looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best.

What we offer:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, a majority of the raid team is AOTC, some with mythic experience. We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• Dedicated third tank (melee DPS that wouldn’t mind swapping if needed)
  • Ranged DPS (Mage & Warlock preferred)
  • Melee DPS
    While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 9p-12a EST (subject to change)

We also do the following:

• Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Alt Gearing

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Krovek#1211 or Discord: Krovek#8612

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello!

Horde - Choices - Bleeding Hollow

Tuesday & Thursdays 9:00PM-12:00AM (Midnight) EST | 6 Hours total

Choices

We are a Guild that is currently finishing our roster for Shadowlands with the intention of creating an environment that is relaxed and fun, while pushing content at a efficient rate to achieve CE each tier.

Our Players & Goals

We consist of players who have/had CE, and we are looking for people of similar background.

• We are being built on a solid foundation of structure and accountability.
  • Establish expectations, goals and standards for the guild.
  • Provide clear and transparent communication.

What We Look For

• Positive attitude towards raiding
  • History of Mythic Raiding or high end play
  • Drive to improve their play
  • Players who want to be apart of the guild and it’s community
  • Prepared with consumables, addons, gear and fight knowledge

*Required Addons:
Details or Skada
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools
Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs/LittleWigs

Classes in need:
Holy Paladin
Warlock
Mage
Tank (One of our tanks would like to switch to DPS)

*If your class isn’t listed, still apply if you think you would be a good fit. We are always looking to improve our roster.

If you are interested and have more questions:

• Bnet: Sacredtenshi#11826
  • Discord: Sacred#5771