[A] 198 Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

Keeping it short, with a new work schedule I feel like I can be able to make raid times in a guild more easily. That being said I’m trying to dig my way out of the pug life I’ve been stuck in since MoP SoO.

I work Sunday - Thursday and get off at 16:30 and ‘ready to raid’ by 18:00 PST.

Raid days from 18:00 till no later than 23:00 PST, any days from Sunday-Thursday I can make.

Read more for a background on my character.

Name: Missguidance
Realm: Aerie Peak
Faction: Alliance
Class: Priest
Spec: Shadow / holy / disc
Venthyr
Item Level: 198 equipped / 200 total
Castle Nathria Progress: 10/10 N (twice), 0/10 H, (Armory for more details).
Highest M+ (completed in time) : 5, (highest completed) 6, (Armory for more details).
Renown: 26
Average DPS: 3.0-4.5k
Professions: Tailoring/ Enchanting (Maxed)
Alts: None on Aerie Peak.
Alliance: DK-Emerald Dream, Druid-Suramar, Mage-Suramar, Monk-Stormrage, Pally-Proudmoore, Rogue-Darkspear, Shaman-Stormrage, Warrior-Stormrage. (All 50)
Horde: DH-Thrall, Hunter-Azgalor. Warlock-Thrall. (All 50)

If there if any other questions please feel free to reach out to me at Rusty#1215

Hey there Missguidance!

Our heroic team raids Fri/Sat from 6-9pm PST, which might be perfect for you! We’d love to have you join our team. :slight_smile:

< Battle Hardened > is looking for progression raiders to push high-end content in Shadowlands. Our raiders thrive in a friendly raid environment, with the expectations that each of our raiders will pull their weight and know their class/mechanics without the extra necessity of negative criticism. We are recruiting for mythic raiding, heroic raiding, and mythic+ progression.

< Battle Hardened > Schedule:
Tues 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Wed 6-9pm Server (PST) - Mythic Raid *
Thurs 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional Guild PVP (RBGs)
Fri 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sat 6-9pm Server (PST) - Heroic Raid +
Sun 6-9pm Server (PST) - Optional M+ Night

*Denotes mandatory raid nights for mythic raiders
+Denotes mandatory raid nights for heroic raiders

Most Recent Progression:
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Current Progression:
Mythic Weekday Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
9/10 Heroic Castle Nathria
2/10 Mythic Castle Nathria

Heroic Weekend Team
10/10 Normal Castle Nathria
7/10 Heroic Castle Nathria

Requirements

• Discord (with working mic)
  • 75%+ mandatory attendance on raid nights
  • Ability to log on by 5:50pm on raid nights
  • Personal Prepots (flasks/feasts provided)
  • Ability to receive constructive criticism
  • Hatred of puns and terrible jokes

Contact Us:
Guild Master: Shalathe (In-Game)

• BattleTag: Valannia#1629

Cake Plantation is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)

Contacts:

Atoxsis- Bnet: Seff#1651 Discord:Atoxsis#52344

Hello Missguidance! We have an immediate Mythic raid spot for a Shadow Priest.

1/10M 9/10H
8:30 - 11:30PM EST T/W/TH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-910h-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-hpal-r-shaman-and-r-dps/835704

Hey Missguidance! Sounds like you would be an absolute perfect fit for our guild! From what I understand in your post our raid days would be perfect for you as they are on your day’s off, unless you don’t raid those days XD. Regradless, we are heavily recruiting RDPS and we’d love to have you if you’re intrested :).

< Touchin Your Naaru > is a semi-hardcore alliance guild on the Stormrage server. Currently 10/10N looking to fill out our raid roster as we push into heroic. We plan to achieve AOTC and do some minor mythic raiding should time permit.

We are currently accepting any applications for healers and DPS.
Raid days: Fri-Sat 7:00-9:00pmCST

We are a laid back and very social group that runs M+ constantly whenever we’re on and not raiding. We love kicking in Discord and playing other games from time to time. If you want friends or a good group to run mid level M+ and raids we’re your guild!

If you are interested in joining comment below or message any of the following:
Slimjim2417 #1979 (recruitment officer)
Azunyan#1165 (GM)

Hello PUGlife,

We are Munchma Quchi (6/10H), and we are looking for some solid DPS to fill the holes in our raid team. We are in desperate need of a warlock and demon hunter, and are open to all kinds of DPS (ranged preferred, tank offspecs encouraged). I don’t think there’s anyone in our raid group under the age of 25, so clearly an adult atmosphere.

We raid Fri/Sat nights at 6:30-9:30 PST. Enchants, consumables and repairs are provided by us for our raiders. We ask that you bring a positive attitude, a good sense of humour, and the willingness to learn. We have dabbled in mythic, and have achieved AOTC in every tier since we began in Legion.

We run keys daily, we like to PVP, and some of us play other games outside of WoW (le gasp, I know).

If this sounds like the kind of environment for you, hit me up in-game (Annora#1484) or on discord (Annora#3401) for an invite. Our raids are open to any prospective members.
https://raider.io/guilds/us/daggerspine/Munchma%20Quchi

Does Saturday mornings work from 9am to 1pm est if so check us out

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/morning-weekend-810/852127