[A] 195 Hpal looking for Guild

Hello all I’m Gÿwn, I play WoW a little too relentlessly and I’m looking for a guild to call home. I’m currently 9/10 N(Sludgefist being my missing boss) and 2/10 H on raid Via Pugs. I’m very flexible on raiding hours, Looking to get into hardcore raiding. I have a huge focus on Mythic Key running as well and would also like to be able to fill a slot in a guild Key team.
I am fully willing to server/faction xfer to be apart of a Guild worth some salt.

1 Like

Is a newly found guild this week with leadership having background in hardcore raiding for CE. We raid T/W 8:30-11 EST on Zuljin. We are currently looking to recruit great players for roster. So we can push into mythic within a month.

Reach out to for a possible trial and more information.
Hiddentroll#12347

Acct. was linked to wrong toon.

Hey gywn,

We’re looking for one more healer, please review the below and let me know if you’re interested.

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first ever guild raid week we’re 6/10N and getting close on Council. We used a group fully from guild with no pugs and brought a team of ~20. We expect to clear all of Normal this week and push into Heroic.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting a tank, a healer, and ranged dps for raid spots at this time. However, If you are an exceptional melee player, please do not hesitate to apply.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET

20:30-00:00 Monday/Wednesday with optional Fridays (we’re pushing extra for the first few weeks)

The following are must haves but we’re recruiting all exceptional candidates:

1. Restoration Shaman
  2. Retribution Paladin
  3. Arms Warrior
  4. Shadow Priest
  5. Marksmanship Hunter/Balance
    Druid/Fire Mages
  6. Hpal resto Druid
    We started the guild this expac from a community of mafia players, we’re a very social guild, mythic +s and arenas always being done and groups being made for the maw and all content.

We’ve cut our initial roster from 29 people to 22 as some players were not ready for more difficult raiding and we take it seriously to not waste the people performing well’s time.

If you think you would be a good fit or you want to talk to me more please message me on discord wiggles1993#0994.

Hello. My guild Vzn-Tichondrius (horde) is looking for a holy pally. We are currently 10/10 N and 4/10 H. We raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 730 PST to 1030 PST. Our goal is to achieve CE every tier with only a 9 hour raiding schedule. We require 2 characters to be raid-viable. In addition to raiding we also do M+ with several people pushing whenever they get the chance.

If this sounds like it would be a good fit I can be contacted at:
Discord: Ryuk#9250 or battlenet: Ryuk#12683

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hi Gywn! Team 6 wants you! Lets go!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-no-refunds-11-spots-left-6-teams-5-mythic-and-1-heroic-join-us/780310

Hi Gywn! We are looking to round off our roster. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ushzul-jin-homebrew-heroes-recruiting-for-shadowlands/635003

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are:

Meele dps - Demon Hunter

Heals - Resto shammy/Holy pally

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Hi Gywm! We’re currently looking for a strong 4th healer to round out our healing core. Contact me at SaintLuna#11342 on battle tag, or read our spam below and drop a line to anyone there.

Sabaka

US-Mal’Ganis | Horde
8:30-11:30 PM EST | M/T/Th

Who we are
A group of friends with years of CE experience in both raiding and officer roles. We are looking to build a strong team to push CE this tier and continue refining as we work to build up our roster and standing. On our first night we managed to get 3/10H CN cleared with sub 10% pulls on Inerva. Our officer core is committed to putting in the work to form a strong core roster while keeping it fun for all.

What we’re looking for
Players who want to push themselves to clear all raid content while relevant. We are looking for individuals who want to put in the work and learn along with the team. Anyone is welcome to reach out no matter your previous experience.

Contact

Covens - Btag: Lena#11669 | Discord: Lena#7524
Nerd - Btag: nerdrage#12234
Siighrene - Btag: SaintLuna#11342

[The Unnamed] is 3/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!

Hey man, I’m looking for a strong Hpal for heroic and mythic prog, my btag is Mrsketchers#1780. Guild is Proficient on Thrall, were Horde and raid tues-thurs 830-1130pm est.

“Resurgence” Of Bleeding Hollow. is 1/10H Recruitment. Healers and Ranged DpS

We are a group a CE raiders who have been raiding together, some since classic, Ranging from hardcore to semi.
We pride ourselves with structure, and being able to complete content all while having fun!

What we expect from any raider new or old:

• motivated to research class/encounters
  • verbal in raid setting
  • takes criticism well

What you can expect from us:

• A drama free guild
  • experienced leaders in many aspects of the game
  • Fair system, favoritism highly discouraged

Raid days / times : Wed,Thurs 8-11pm EST.

thecoldbange#1998

Hey there, Gywn! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

[Guild: Essential Staff] | 10/10N | 3/10H | (Tue/Thr 7-10pm EST) CE-Focused Guild. Thrall, Horde.

We’re a CE focused guild that wants to accomplish that goal on a realistic schedule for the working adult. We raid two times a week, three if the group votes for an addition (optional) progression night on either Saturday or Monday.

We’re currently in the middle of fine-tuning our roster and are looking to add a reliable Holy Paladin.

Check us out on wowprogress!
Bnet; Laros#11401
Disc; Väros#0182

Yo, my friend and I just started a raiding guild on Proudmoore after some unsavory experiences in a previous guild and we’re currently trying to build a roster for a tight knit, smaller raid team. Thinking 2/2/6 or 2/3/5 at the moment.

We’re both former mythic raiders and we’re getting back into WoW, but just didn’t quite want to deal with the extra grind and hassle that raiding in a 20 person raid at the top of a tier brings. We’d rather have a good time raiding with good people in some lower tier content.

So, that being said < Washed > is looking for members. DPS and heals. If you’re okay sticking to heroic and M+ we’d love to see how we jive.

Nanu#0001 is my discord tag if you have any more questions.