[A] 195 Boom + Bear offspec LF CE/AOTC

Class/Spec: Balance + Guardian offspec
Faction: Alliance
Cleared: Skipped all of BFA and focused on Classic. I was a CE raider prior whenever I actively played. Have notable titles such as The Immortal.
Btag: ecsped#1809
Discord: Vanderx#7128
Raiderio: https://raider.io/characters/us/kelthuzad/Scrotimusx
Availability: I am willing to raid Sunday-Thurs at 8pm EST or later.
Notes: Currently 195 equipped for Balance/Guardian and have crafted legendaries in both until my main spec has been decided.

Alliance huge +++

Looking for a place to call home, do big keys, and get cool titles at.

TY!

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.
Thank you!

<Vantage Point> A semi-hardcore, AOTC/CE focused raiding guild for the Alliance on the US-Proundmoore server. We are newly formed by a small group of talented and experienced raiders with a common goal to consistently push for AOTC and beyond. We are currently seeking individuals who have a drive to improve and are able to take constructive criticism as our goal is to have a roster of 20-25 players that we can rotate in and out of fights to fit our needs.

-Recruitment Needs-
Required 190+ ilvl
(Listed in level of importance, Offspec ability is a huge plus.)

• Any and all Exceptional players.

-Current Progression-

• 9/10N Castle of Nathria (with previous guild and pugs)

-Previous Progression-

• 6/9M & 9/9H AOTC Battle of Dazar’alor
  • 2/2H AOTC Crucible of Storms
  • 5/8M & 8/8H AOTC Uldir

-Raid Times-

• Progression Nights: Tuesday & Wednesday 5pm-8pm PST (8pm-11pm EST)
  • Alt/Normal Raids(Optional): Sunday or Monday times vary based on attendance.

-How to Apply-
Contact us:

• Battle Tags
    – Chuntsy#11197
    – Shortstaff#1597
    – Xanat#1616
  • Discord
    – Chuntsy#0673
    – Shortstaff#1690
    – Xanat#8346

Hey there Scrotimusx,

If you are willing to faction transfer, we have an immediate opening for a boomy!

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N, 9/10H and 2/10M.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

[The Unnamed] is a 5/10 H 10/10 N guild on Darkspear that has just returned from taking a break during MoP. The guild has existed since the end of BC, and a majority of the core players have raided together for 8+ years. We are currently recruiting for M+ and Heroic raiding and plan to do Mythic raiding when our roster is full. Must be exceptionally good at interrupts.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Thursday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

Sunday - 7pm-11pm (EST)

M+ Pushing will occur on weekends and Mondays. .

We are also considering an optional night for alts / gear catch up and M+ organization.

Recruitment Needs:

We are currently recruiting an off tank, preferably a Prot Paly or guardian druid. We are also looking for rdps, especially a hunter, lock, and a mage. In terms of melee dps, we are only looking for a demon hunter and/or a rogue (must have exceptional logs because we are already melee heavy). At this time, we are recruiting a disc priest and a holy paly for our mythic healer core.

If you’re interested, hit up one of the following people in-game or via Discord:

Shatter - Co-leader and Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Shatter - Recruitment (Btag- Shatter#11632 Discord- shatter#4319)

Potential recruits will need to take part in a discord interview. Please have logs from current content (If you do not have logs, please be willing to explain your class in-depth in the discord interview).

We hope to hear from you soon!!!

Hi Scrotimusx - I believe I’ve reached out to you before, but since you’re still looking and my team still needs a boomy with excellent raid awareness and good understanding of mechanics, I figured I’d try again. I think we’re a great guild/team (I would though, right? otherwise I would leave) and that you could find a good guild home here. We are an established Alliance guild on Proudmoore and our progression team raids Tues & Wednesday 8 PM - 11 PM CST. If you’d like to learn more about us you can check out: [A] Companions (Proudmoore) LFM Mythic Raiders

Good luck with your search!

LF SL home! Alliance +++

Hey Scrot, We’re looking to add a skilled boomkin to add to our core. If the info and schedule below interests you then hope we can talk more!

(A) < Proper Villains >[Proudmoore] 9/10 H w/ many past CE’s is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs: All exceptional applicants considered!

• Tanks: Exceptional applicants only!
  • Melee: Any that can off tank
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, Spriest
  • Healers: Any that can DPS XD

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please check out more info or apply here:proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hello Scrotimusx!

(A) [Proudmoore] Multi-CE is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs:

• Tanks: Closed
  • Melee: Closed
  • Ranged: Boomkin, Mage, or Spriest, but would consider any amazing Range DPS
  • Healers: Closed

Raid Times:

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Raid Differentiators:

Our guild, raid and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to understand boss mechanics, strategies, placements and attempt to push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions and mistakes without fear of being attacked or condescended. Many of our encounter specific in-game tools, strategy evolution and raid information is constantly updated in the guilds’ discord for planning purposes. We respect the time our members commit each week and ask that everyone on our team communicates and uses raid time constructively, intently and diligently to reach team goals!!

We do not require raiders to play alts for split runs or otherwise. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts. We also do not require raiders on hybrid classes to play across roles, though advantageous and many of our raiders do. We also do not require raiders on pure damage classes to play multiple specs, though highly encouraged and we have many that enjoy optimizing their class strengths within the group.

Stability and Historical Progression:

Proper Villains’ raid team has been raiding together for 4+ years now. We’ve consistently met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. We pride ourselves on having a well rounded officer core who support and share the responsibilities of stable end game raiding.

Our historic progression has included:

Battle for Azeroth

Uldir: 8/8M

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M

Eternal Palace: 8/8M

Ny’alotha: 12/12M

Legion

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Trial of Valor: 3/3M

Nighthold: 10/10M

Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9M (Darkener eludes)

Antorus: 11/11M

Warlords of Draenor

Highmaul: 7/7M

Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M

Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble, constructive personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Or

If you’re interested in joining please apply at: /proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

Hey there! Our guild is looking to add some additional DPS to the roster and would absolutely love to have a Boomkin on our core! However we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild but I wanted to leave this here just incase you might be open to a semi-hardcore guild that likes to push as far as we can into Mythic with a friendly chill raid group - if not then apologies for the guild spam :slightly_smiling_face:.

Chaotic Neutral is a semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon, while we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we raid Tues/Weds from 8:00-11:00 pm EST with an optional alt night on Saturdays with the same time frame - as of writing this we are 10/10N and 8/10H.

I’ll leave all our additional info below but if you’re interested then please put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search!

Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Forum Post: [A] Recruiting for Shadowlands!
Btags: Gm - Wandappy#1921 | Recruitment - GingerHeals#11438

Check us out and if we look like a good fit my contact info is in the post below. Our goal is to get CE this tier and we could always use another Boomie or possibly have the discussion of a guardian addition. My contact info is in the post below.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hbleeding-hollow-fruit-basket-1010n-510h-tth-8-11-est-semi-hardcore-guild-lf-raiders-for-ce-in-shadowlands/750978

merry christmas

Scroti,

We’re looking to fill in the final openings for our raid team for Castle Nathria. Our goal is to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic, CE is a strong possibility but not a requirement.

After our first two raid weeks as a guild we’re 10/10N and 2/10H.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no-lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

• Monday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)
  • Wednesday - 10PM - 1AM EST(7PM-10PM PST)

Recruitment Needs

We are recruiting dps for raid spots at this time. A tank or healing off spec is a bonus as well! However, If you are an exceptional player please do not hesitate to reach out regardless of your class or spec.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442 - BNET
Ginobli#1260 - Discord

Burtron#1991 - BNET