[A] 180ilvl HPally LFG 8pm PST

Hi All - Looking for a guild for raid and mythic +. I currently main holy pally (180 ilvl) and also have a 170 mage. Looking for a late night or west coast group to play starting around 8pm PST.

Currently on Sargeras but will to move for the right fit.

Hey,

My team is Legit on Proudmoore we run t/w/th 8-10 pst. So 6hrs a week. We are a laid back team that gets deep into Mythic content and has gotten CE last tier.

We are looking to add to our healing comp. The time seems to fit and i would love to discuss more with you!

You can reach my on discord Rubicon191#7971
You can find my Bnet on our wowprogress page also.

Hey Xeno,

We start at 7PM PST, if you can make that work here’s our copy pasta below:

is a fresh guild looking to form a solid raid team for Shadowlands. We’re aiming to hit AOTC each patch and push into Mythic as possible.

The backbone of the guild is a core group of players who have extensive experience in the game. We’ve experienced server firsts and obtained gladiator in previous seasons and expansions, but personal life commitments prevent us from no lifing the game full time. We still plan on experiencing the content the game has to offer, just at a pace our schedule allows. We’re looking for people who are committed and team players.

Raid Times:

Wednesday - 10PM-1AM EST

Monday(if agreed upon by the group) - 10PM - 1AM EST

We are recruiting Heals and DPS for raid spots at this time.

We are also willing to accept casual members looking for a place to enjoy their game time in Shadowlands.

Please contact either of the below to discuss our openings:

Tacobucket#11442

Burtron#1991

I probably wouldn’t commit to raiding 3 days a week since my content of choice is pushing M+, all though the server location and raid times are perfect.

If you could raid 30 minutes earlier our guild may be a good fit for you. [A] 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE CN Need healers, dps

Twoho - add me on bnet and lets talk, this could work. The start time isn’t an issue until day light savings since i live AZ.

Xenocryst#1593

The Company has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:30 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Ranged DPS: Wizards, and Hunters.
Melee DPS; All but DK’s and Warrior’s

Please add Quixsis#1477 for more info.

Or

Submit an intake form.