[A] 180 Arms warrior looking for semi-hardcore raiding and M+

Hey all,

I’m returning from WoW after a long break. I’m currently looking for a semi-hardcore raiding guild that wants to push into mythic progression. At the beginning of Legion was the only time I seriously raided in WoW. I managed to go from little experience to getting CE with many 98/99 parses in heroic and mythic EN. (As well as heroic ToV). I can provide the logs for my rogue.

I haven’t really played since then though, but I know I’m capable of achieving it again. I did play a rogue at the time and I am playing a warrior now. I don’t expect to get invited into an established mythic raiding guild, but I’m looking for one that wants to achieve AOTC and push into mythic raiding.

I’m also a chill and relaxed person despite min-maxing and trying to play at a high level. I’d like to find a guild with similar people who are overall enjoyable to play with but know how to push and progress in content.

You can contact me on here or:

bnet: Plumbus#11629
discord: Nagoo#7487

Hey if switching to horde isn’t off the table for you, I’ll leave our guilds little snippet below.
Will also add to discord in case you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

====================================================

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :
Tues/Wed
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (6:00pm to 9pm pacific)

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1-2 slots open)

Disc Priest
Holy Paladin

DPS : (3-4 slots open)
Any range DPS

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650
Qazzi – Qazzi#1193 (Raid Leader)/ Discord- Qazzi#4717
Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

We would be interested with speaking with you as we are looking for an exceptional warrior dps to round out our melee core.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Hello!

I am the guildmaster of Good Enough on Alliance-Stormrage. We are a long standing group of friends that have played games together since classic. Our situation is rather similar to yours, we are coming back for Shadowlands after a hiatus for the end of Legion and most of BFA, looking to recruit back up to tackle mythic content once again with an objective of achieving CE. Our leadership is comprised of people that have participated in or lead CE raids (and its equivalent before it was a thing) in the past.

We are an active group that seeks to make good progress at a semi-serious attitude. (i.e. no alt requirements, mostly having people play what they enjoy but expecting them to maximize whatever they decide to play)

Our raid times are Wednesday 8-11PM EST and Friday 8-midnight EST, with an optional Monday raid from 8-11PM EST for alts or lower tier content.

If you’d like to talk further, feel free to contact me here or add my battletag at Althizor#1224.