[A] 176 Holy Priest LF Mythic Guild

Previous CE Raider LF New home for shadowlands
Tonka#11311 BNET
Tonka#7108 Discord

Wouldn’t Mind DPSing as well

Willing to Transfer and possible server/faction change

Hey, we could use another strong healer on our team!
I’ll leave our info below and add to discord, provided a faction change would be needed.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Our Alliance guild on Emerald Dream is recruiting for SL, and they have AOTC and CE experience in multiple tiers.
Our Mythic raid times are Wednesday and Friday 8-11 PM Server/Central time.
Right now we are looking for a ranged dps, a healer, or a tank. Please see the link below for the full spam, as well as the application. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Recruitment Officer (me):
Discord- VeloursNoir#3455 Bnet- VeloursNoir#1259

h ttps://forms.gle/JX1L9AjGiH1gyoU88

Hey Wimp! Warmode On is a newly formed hardcore guild in Bleeding Hollow and we’re looking for people to push keys and mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Both Ranged or Melee) and any Healers.

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Azella#11626

Discord: Zaalia#7666

Hi still looking :slight_smile:

Hey there Wimp, Our guild is relatively new, and while none of us have CE, we are all dedicated to pushing mythic this expac. Now, I know this may be a step down for you in terms of previous guilds, but we are looking for someone who has a lot of raiding experience and is willing to be a voice for recruitment, strategy, and composition. If this is something you’re interested in, and the raid times work for you, feel free to message me on Bnet or Discord, if not, I understand entirely.

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for everything right now, and while we are planning on pushing past heroic into mythic in Shadowlands we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself on BNET at Heruwolf#1364 or GethOverlord#1157. Alternatively you can reach me on Discord at Heru#9082.

The above is a post from an ally character because the forums wouldn’t allow me to swap to the other character, but that is resolved now.

1 Like