[A] 11/12M <The Dusky Lumps> Tues/Thurs 8-11PM LFM Shadowlands

US/Stormrage

Alliance

Tues/Thur 8:00PM-11:00PM(EST)

Ny’alotha - 12/12H 11/12M

We’re an active guild on Stormrage rostered with mostly newly returned veteran players. We like to run M+, Arenas, and we have halted progress on Mythic Nya after a 3 month sprint through that landed us at 11/12M.

We are lighthearted, enjoy busting on eachother, but we do so with respect… when it comes to raiding, we make things happen, and we never miss an opportunity to harass our Warriors or make a joke about Jaseraph’s mother. We also tend to play games outside of WoW together when the opportunity arises.

Drama of any kind will not be tolerated. You will be strung up and inflammatory comments will be made til you beg for senpai.

We run M+ regularly, we welcome alts and off-specs to help fill these groups. Several members enjoy pushing keys, and we have some folks that run the arena squadron.

Always recruiting exceptional players
We are currently recruiting all roles for our Shadowlands Mythic raid team. We also welcome the right personalities if you are just looking for a social or M+ guild to go in and hit AotC every now and then.

What we expect from you:

Don’t be boring. If you are, at least be forgettable.
Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
Come prepared and on-time.
Have a reliable connection/computer.
Communicate what you want/expect from the guild.
We aren’t here to loot funnel trash cans, but exceptional and reliable players will be considered more valuable than an overgeared twit.
Have a good attitude in raid and out.
We do not carry people through raids, Lyftz is heavy enough.
We “function” with a “one team, one goal” mentality.

Please contact any of the following on Discord:
Eibach#6765
Wux#3119
Corgi#2870

2 Likes

Come be part of the Fam!

3/12 now! Soon to be 4/12

Weight shad to 3% come get some!

4/12 now, grats team.

Mythic+ player here, if you accepting one. Not really a raid minded guy. Teezo#11197

Hit me up in game we push keys all the time

Still pushin, still having a blast, tryna shmang on Soccer Mom this coming Tues :sunglasses: :cowboy_hat_face:

Come join us on Ra-den progression!

Ra-Den down. Join the ranks and let’s finish BFA out with CE.

Ra-Den will be on farm starting this week, meaning we’ll be pushing a lot harder into Nyalotha. We’ve got our sights set on N’zoth before pre-patch hits! Come join us

Ilgynoth tonight, then the push for Cutting Edge begins. A few good RDPS needed to fill our roster out. come join us!

Bumping for some new faces. Looking for a healer and some dps for Shadowlands

Bumpski Dumpski

Bump to the top. Still LFM!

Still picking up trials for our Mythic Core team! Come get Lumped!

1 Like

Still looking for them good deeps

Bump, come hang with the boys. Its a hell of a good time.

The deeps bring me the deeps. Still recruiting!

Hey! I am a returning semi-hardcore player looking for a place to call home. A guild that thrives on teamwork, where everyone gets along and plays together. I am not looking for a place where you log on just for raid day, ignore everyone, and then log off after. I have raided hardcore through Cata while dabbling in PvP on the side. I played casually in BFA and was 12/12H, and I would like to do the same In SL but would like to push into Mythic this time. A guild that focuses on PvP too is a huge plus! I can raid any two days of the week (prefer split days) between 1900cst and 2230cst. I am confident and experienced with most classes/specs but would like to play a priest and prefer shadow; I can play off-spec heals when needed. Please feel free to contact me if you think I might be a good fit for your team.

Discord: Rahhon#4109

Bnet: Rahhon#11729 Rahhon