[A] 11/12M Multi-CE Hunter LFG

NE-471 BM Hunter (Main Hunter)
Hello, I’m currently in the market for a Mythic Progression guild for Shadowlands! Been raiding 14 years, every tier at a top end level Including 8 bosses in Naxx40. Mutli-CE since WoD. I’m looking for something 2 nights a week (Weekday evenings, or weekends) Ending at around 11:00PM EST with a mindset to push and be competitive while keeping the atmosphere of the guild enjoyable, and welcoming. I can provide solid logs for this tier on request once contacted by the recruitment officer. I’m willing to x-fer to the right home, Would prefer a discord voice interview prior. Leave a response with your btag, and I’ll PM you shortly.

Hey Huggiesultra! We could use another Hunter (can you have too many) on our mythic team. Guild and my contact info is below. Currently 3/12M and at 4% on Shad. Let me know if you’re interested!

[A] - Proudmoore [3/12M-NYA] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting 8PM – 11PM PST

US - Proudmoore/Alliance

About us:

• is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.
  • We have started Mythic raiding and need to add 1 or 2 more people to the current roster.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [3/12M-NYA]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Current Recruitment Needs (470ilvl minimum) - You must be Mythic progression ready

• Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Mistweaver Monk
  • BM Hunter
  • Rogue

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

How to apply:

• Please reach out to me via BattleTag: (Anìsro) - Anisro#11547
    • Don’t hesitate to message if I’m on mobile – I can chat with you on my phone as well! :blush:

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Sorry those times are a tad too late for me. Would like to end around 11:00PM EST.

[A] Delirium :: 11/12M Nya :: US-Proudmoore
LF Tank, Ranged DPS
Wed, Sun 9PM-12AM EST (6PM-9PM PST) 6h/wk

Hey Huggies! Sounds like you might be a great fit for our group! We’ve got a great vibe, we raid two nights a week, and we are definitely in the market for another quality ranged DPS! Good luck in your guild search!

We are a chill raid team that is looking to add one or two players to our group for mythic raid content. We run a relatively small guild of skilled players who enjoy a positive, efficient environment for raids and M+.

Check out our recruitment post to learn more!

[A][Proudmoore]<Delirium> 12/12M NYA LF RANGED DPS

Bnet - Neph#11581 ; Discord – Neph#9821

Too late for me

[H] Bleeding Hollow - Horde [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD] 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for all 3 of our raid teams, 2nd team The Late Shift [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD] and the newly added 3rd team The Graveyard Shift [11/12M-NYA]

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [11/12M-NYA]

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST

What we’re looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

Team 1 - The Early Shift - [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]

Tank (Any Class)
Healer (Any Class)
Ret Paladin
Demon Hunter (DPS)
DeathKnight (DPS)
Warrior (DPS)
Mage (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)

Team 2 - The Late Shift - [12/12M-NYA & CE-TEP/BoD]

Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Mage (Any Spec)
Hunter (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Team 3 - The Graveyard Shift - [11/12M-NYA]

The Graveyard Shift
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
Sunday: 11:30PM-2:30AM EST
What we’re looking for:

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Graveyard Shift

Healer (Pref RSham/MW/DPriest)
Shadow Priest
Warrior (DPS)
Shaman (DPS)
Rogue (Any Spec)
Mage (Any Spec)
Warlock (Any Spec)

Extra:
Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.

For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:
If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag:
Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Huggie,
We would like to talk with you if you are interested. 2 Day, 11/12M 8-1130pm est. My spam is below with my BT. Thanks, Pain

Raiders, Mythic + peeps,
We are 11/12M and looking to keep pushing. We are, and will be AOTC and CE every tier. We like to run a lot of M+ as well. Sundays are our “Funday” or sale day for heroic 8-10pm server.

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression: (2/25/2020 First raid)
12/12N
12/12H
11/12M

Current Build:
Tanks: 2/2
Healers: 4/4
Melee: 6/6
Ranged: 7/8

Needs: (As of 7/01/2020)
Tanks: 0
Healers: 0
Melee: 0
Ranged: 1

If you have good logs hit us up. Even though full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101

Sending you a btag request

Hey there Huggiesultra, shoot me a bnet request lets chat: arcaik#1588 . Lots of old school raiders here :slight_smile: lets chat.

:dart: About Us [H] Tab Target - Tichondrius

Tab Target is a raiding guild created and led by 12/12M cutting edge US raiders with prior top 100 raiding experience.

We are looking for skilled players to add to our team who also have goals of reaching cutting edge each tier at a competitive pace. We want additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated and BE FUN. If you are competitive and always show up prepared with knowledge of your class and fights, we are looking for you.

What about community? Raiding should be taken seriously, but it should also be backed by a fun and non toxic community outside of raid. We do have a strong Mythic Plus community already and plan on growing off night activities further, this would include sales.

We understand that part of the trial process is both making sure you are a good fit for us just as much as we are a good fit for you, so please ask questions! We ask that those who value putting the progression of the team ahead of personal goals and loot to only apply.

:star: What We Are Looking For:

Competitive raiders who seek a structured raid environment that pushes progression on a 9 hour raid schedule.

Applicants should have previous mythic/heroic experience or extensive previous raiding experience. Successful applicants should have thorough knowledge of their class and roles.

:boom: Recruitment - OPEN RECRUITMENT

• Exceptional players are encouraged to apply
  • Returning players or behind the curve players, we would be interested in hearing from you as well if you think you are what we are looking for.

:fire: Schedule:

Tuesday - Thursday 8pm - 11pm PST

:zap: Contact Us!

If you liked our pitch, and feel like we would be a good fit please contact us

Bnet: Arcaik#1588
Discord: Arcaik⚔#7819

:love_letter: Application: forms.gle/N3ozQ8JEFH3DvBvC8

Too late again

Hey!

Not gonna leave a huge chunk of spam - just the initial info below.

I think you’d be a good fit and I’d love to have a personal conversation with you about your plans for the rest of this expansion / SL and see if we are a good fit for each other.

Guild - Average Effort

10/12M Leadership
5/12M in our first night into mythic
Tues-Thurs nights 8-11 Est
Need ranged!

Hit me up brother.

Proxyhatch#8274 on discord.

Huggie… did you sent that BT… I don’t see it… Painreaper#1101

Sent you a discord request

my Discord is Painreaper#6397

Sent you another request

Hey there Huggie! My name is Lilli. I’m currently a raid leader for an alliance guild on Sargeras named Stay Hydrated! We raid thursday/Sunday 8-11PM EST and are currently 8/12M. I would also prefer to do a discord interview so we can chat real time! I’ll drop my info below, feel free to respond on here or add me on discord!

Tim AKA Lilli#0087

Hello Huggiesultra
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

@lilli will add you, Auirm, times are too early for me. Thank you

Bump up to top, still open to offers