[A] 11/12M Healer LF SL Raiding guild

Currently progging on Nzoth on a Paladin toon of mine, I’m not sure what toon I want to play in SL yet but I’m openly looking for offers. I am currently on horde but I would love an opportunity to come to Alliance once again. Feel free to post your Discord and ill send you a request.

Hey Resto,

We’d love to talk to you about coming back over to Alliance! I’ll leave a link to our post but here’s the gist of it:

10/12M
Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-12 EST

Needs: Holy paladin / Disc Priest

Discord: Kovas#2257

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-all-washed-up-1012m-lf-heals-dps-for-ce-sl/603523

Hello Restowo,

I am from Forge, a 12/12M Alliance Guild on Sargeras. We’re looking to hit the ground running for SL, and are in need of a Holy Paladin. We raid Tue/Wed/Sun 7-10 CST. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Iosefka#3774.

Cheers!

No Turning Back 11/12M
Hello looking for another healer for shadowlands

Website
h ttps://guildsofwow.com/noturningback

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:
• Complete at least 1 +15 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Ert, and WeakAuras.
•Keeping Heart of Azeroth neck levels competitive, grinding out corruption resistance on legendary cloak for 8.3
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which includes pots, food, flasks, and runes.
• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, azerite, essences, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.
• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add my battle tag or discord info:
Bnet: Ash#11430 Discord: Celesaris#7924

Guild: Meta
Needs: Currently recruiting any/all exceptional players
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs/Sun 8-11PM CST (server)

Meta is a new guild on US-Illidan looking to recruit active members in order to push into Heroic & Mythic Castle Nathria for Shadowlands.

We are looking for people who not only log on to raid, but who are socially active, enjoy running keys, and bring a good attitude with them. We expect our players to have good situational awareness, knowledge of class(es) played, and a willingness to improve and work towards our progression based goals. Current leadership are 9-12/12M Nya’Alotha raiders with previous CE experience.

We realize finding great synergism with people takes time and are looking for those who are OK with working from the ground up. If this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to hit me up!

GM BNET: Tellie#11987
GM Discord: Tellie#2200
BNET: Deconblade#1700
Discord: Jormac#2056

Hello there GM of Pirate Chat [A] 12/12M Stormrage we are looking for a core healer for our main team. We raid tues/thurs 9pm-12am EST if you are interested in aiming to get CE in every tier in Shadowlands while having a good time feel free to msg me at any time on discord or battle net.

Battle net: Nyteblayde69#1643

Discord: killerpro1337#3040

Hi Restowo,

We’re looking for players with some prior CE-level experience who want a somewhat casual raid schedule while utilizing some of the best-practices you see in more serious environments.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

My weekday team is in need of a disc and/or hpal right now and going into SL, our app is pretty short and sweet if you’re interested.

Hey Restowo,

Our guild [H] is a newly formed guild that is currently 10/12M. We are close to getting Carapace down and will be moving to Nzoth shortly. We are recruiting players to round out our mythic team so we can continue current mythic progression and to prepare for Shadowlands. In shadowlands we plan to push CE early in the tier while still having fun together as a guild. We normally raid Wed, Thurs 9pm-12am EST and we have also been Monday for trials and for anyone wanting to do heroic. We are all friendly and willing to help with gearing and mythic + outside of raid as well. If you are interested my discord is Pray#8417 and bnet is Juf3r#1319.

Hey Restowo,

Would love to chat more with you about our guild - see our guild post below:

Thanks
Grim

Hey Restowo!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices (formerly known as Alliance Lives Matter ), located on Stormrage, and are currently 8/12 M NYA, only 3 months after forming. We will be raiding 6 hours a week moving into SL and are focused constructive and marginal progression throughout each tier.

If you have any questions or would like to speak to an officer, please reach out to the following contacts

BTag: skrillareave#1502 or laqs#1103
Discord: skrillareave#3104 or laq#8413