[A] 11/12 Hunter Looking for guild

Hey there, Lilliwithes here! I’m currently putting my feelers out there to see if anyone is recruiting this late in the game. My hunter is 10/12 (tanked Vexiona on my paladin), Raid lead for the a good portion of this tier but looking to take more of the backseat in a more serious guild.

Availability: Any nights but fridays and saturday nights 7pm - 12am EST

Preferences: Stay alliance for right now, I don’t want to spend a lot of money for a trial with no promises. Willing to consider horde come SL. Realm doesn’t matter right now, but If my trial goes through and it seems like a good fit then I will transfer.

I’m only looking at guilds that are 10/12M or better with considerable progress on Carapace.

Lilliwithes from Sargeras for logs

Bnet: BigpapaFudge#1274
Discord: Tim AKA Lilli#0087

You have to copy and paste the discord due to caps.

Thanks in advance wow community!

Going to bump this.

WHYPE. Stormrage alliance. 10/12M starting carapace next week LF strong ranged DPS. T/W 8-11pm EST. discord = filthyphill#6087

Hi Quintell,

We’re looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion. With your experience raid leading in Ny’alotha, I expect you could make meaningful contributions to our strategy discussions. That said, we are horde (mainly because the vast majority of the US raiding population is Horde as well). I’m posting assuming you’d be interested in faction swapping for the right fit.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.