[A] 10/12M DH LF late night raiding

Thanks for viewing my post!

I’m Mind, been playing DH since legion and very fluid in both havoc and vengance roles. I was CE in BoD and due to work have been unable to get CE in the last two tiers. Now I have a new job where my hours are stable!

I can raid Monday - Friday after 9pm PST (10pm MST / 11PM CST / 12am EST)

Add me on discord or battle.net!

Battletag: Mindclash#1800
Discord: Mindclash#4038

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hello! If you are looking for a new home and your goal is to get Cutting Edge in Shadowlands we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a newer guild on Area-52 lead by long term CE players, we are looking for select classes to complete our roster at this time.

Raid Times: Mon/Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm est

Recruiting (High):
Death Knight (Dps)
Paladin (Ret/Holy)
Priest (Shadow)
Mage
Warlock

(Medium):
Monk (Tank)
Druid (Balance/Resto)
Shaman (Ele/Resto)

If you have any questions or interested and don’t see your class listed above feel free to get in contact, we are always looking for quality players! :slight_smile:

Contact Info:
Bnet Grace#1550
Discord Grace#9631

Howdy Mind! If you’re willing to switch to horde we might be a fit you’re looking for.
[H] 12/12M of Mal’ganis is a guild with a newly formed CE goal weekend mythic team that’s looking for the following:

• One Tank
  • Two Healers, Druid/pally pref
  • Melee DPS, Feral, DH, Pally, Sham pref

Raid times are Friday/Sat 8pm-11:30CST
The team is led and filled with CE life long friends who are determined to have fun in a non toxic raid environment. We are all excited to hit the new expansion hard and kill some bosses while doing it.

Contact me at:
Discord: Len#4543
To apply, simply link me your logs in discord

Not sure if you were interested in switching factions, but our Alliance guild on Emerald Dream is recruiting for SL, and they have AOTC and CE experience in multiple tiers.
Our Mythic raid times are Wednesday and Friday 8-11 PM Server/Central time.
Right now we are looking for a ranged dps, a healer, or a tank. Please see the link below for the full spam, as well as the application. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Recruitment Officer (me):
Discord- VeloursNoir#3455 Bnet- VeloursNoir#1259

h ttps://forms.gle/JX1L9AjGiH1gyoU88

I believe we could be a perfect fit for you

=================

We are recruiting all roles and classes for Shadowlands

Our Current High Needs Are

Tanks - Any Class
Healers - Shaman, Monk
DPS - Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Demon Hunter

All required needs listed here :

wowprogress.com

WoW Guild mYtHiC rAiDeRs @ Stormrage :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft…

Who We Are
We are old friends of the game who have majorily raided in US 50th or higher guilds with the core leaders going as high as Top 10 US. We are looking to form a community of competitive players that are able to clear current content along with being a close knit group who enjoy playing games outside of WoW after progression.

Recruitment

We are looking for players with strong raiding backgrounds along with the drive to be the best players on the server. We need you to be on your A-game so that we can achieve CE on our 2 night a week schedule.

We do not recruit bench players

We do not do any splits and therefore do not require any alts

Schedule
We raid 2 nights a week. Sunday 9pm - 12am, Monday 8pm - 12am EST

If you are interested in a competitive raid environment but also a place to call home please fill out the application linked below.
If you have any questions, please contact us vis Discord AFTER filling out the application.

https://forms.gle/mzvunHQe8p3BiR2x7

Big#4365 (Lead Recruiter)
Mancheese#5991 (GM)

Updates 11/18/2020

Hey Mindclash!

Sloppy Seconds (SS) is recruiting raiders for our mythic roster in Shadowlands. We are the second mythic team in Inside Voices located on Stormrage, finishing out 10/12 M NYA, only a few months after forming. We consist of mature and active guild/raid members who like to have a good time in our process of overcoming new challenges. We are looking for raiders who are prepared for every single fight, proactive on min/maxing their dps/hps or general utility, and prioritize the success of the team first! We aim to reach end-game progression in each tier, with our focus on achieving Cutting Edge. We are focused on a constructive, yet competitive environment to foster positive and rapid improvement across all of our raiders.

Primary Recruitment Needs:
Healers: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Discipline Priest pref; however will consider all healers.
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Shadow Priest

Minor Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All exceptional tanks will be considered
Melee DPS: Enhancement Shaman, Demon Hunter, or Death Knight
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Elemental Shaman

We are currently recruiting for all roles and will consider talent regardless of your class/spec. Please do not feel discouraged to apply if you are not amongst the priority classes listed above.

Raid Schedule: (6 hours/week)

[Sloppy Seconds Mythic/Heroic] Tues/Wed - 9:30PM to 12:30AM EST (6:30-9:30 PM PST). We may also be adding in Sunday as we continue to fill out our roster.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions and hope to hear from you!

BTag: skrillareave#1502
Discord: skrillareave#3104

Forgot to put in available raid times. Post updated, still looking!

Updated post and added btag and discord tag to contact easier!

Hey Mind, your times are very close to ours. If my guild interests you please send me a message.
[A] - <groupchat> 2 Day Weeknight 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE Shadowlands

I don’t get off work until 8pm PST sadly i’d be late all the time :frowning:

Updated info, now hunting for late night only!