<A> 10~ Friends Looking to Join a Casual Friendly Guild

Hey everyone. Myself and a group of around 10 friends are looking for a casual friendly non-toxic guild for shadowlands. We all met on classic last year and ran a casual raiding guild through BWL before quitting due to increasing time commitments and life changes with COVID. We are coming back for shadowlands and we are looking for a guild that would fit well with us and let us integrate. We want to raid/dungeons/pvp and we have a bunch of different classes and roles covered. Some of us are totally new to retail and others are not.

Let me know if you think your guild would be a good home for us. We are all 20-30s and play in EST evenings with weekdays being best for scheduled commitments. We had a ton of fun on our raid nights in classic (lots of drinks were had) and we are hoping to find a welcoming fun place for us to continue our shenanigans. Reach out to me on discord @ Keaton#3619 or in game @Keat on stormrage when im on, or feel free to respond on here. Dont bother if you are just gonna spam me with generic recruiting message copy and pasted. We take joining a guild or bringing others into our group seriously.

Your welcome to come to Ante Meridiem. Check us out.

I have added you as a friend on Discord if you were interested in knowing more about Ante Meridiem. Dillweed#9238

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/allumination-stormrage/645062/7

Good morning Keat, I will reach out to you thru your battletag (mine is Seagypsy#11785 . I am the guild lead of Allumination and we consider ourselves an online family/guild and an amazing place to hang your hat and call home. Our history as a guild dates back to some time here as a raiding guild back in the Kara days , from there we spent 8 years in Rift with 3 raid teams & some casuals (the casuals are still there) then on to classic for about a year hard core raiding and now back to retail growing our guild here to get ready for SL. I feel that friendships are the best achievement we can accomplish in the game and there are always shenanigans to be had :rofl: We do plan on raiding in SL but will also have casual players in the guild . We are busy leveling alts atm & running old content for transmog items and a little bit of everything. (and even though you do not like gneric recruiting messages I think you might get a chuckle out of ours ) 'Allumination~ Are you friendly, slightly crazy but in a good way, an altaholic, looking for a Wow experience beyond the grind, prone to falling off cliffs, mature & dead sexy? Join us & find your perfect fit!"