[A] 1 rdps, 1 mdps LF AOTC Guild 9.1

Hey all! I’m a frost mage, with a ret pally friend looking for a casual and fun H progression guild for 9.1. I’ve historically been a normal progression raider, and I like the laid back, fun-over-progression feel of that, but had a ton of fun pushing AOTC this patch, and am looking forward to doing the same next tier, and have a buttload of fun in the process.

I’m looking for an active, social, laid back, adult environment with people who actively play and talk to each other outside of raid. I’d prefer a close knit and small group, over a large group where people barely know each other. I’m looking for friends here, not just progression. I don’t have much experience in keys, but planning to get more into it in 9.1.

I get along with most everyone, as long as they don’t take my sarcasm, bad jokes, and fowl language to heart. I play the game for the banter, the fun, and the people. I’m always willing to take constructive criticism, do work outside of raid, and bounce ideas off each other to make us all better players, and I expect the same in return from my team. Always around for helping to gear or just running stuff for the hell of it.

I can transfer severs eventually if required (currently on sargeras), but only for the right team, and will only consider transferring to a populated server. I’m willing to transfer to Horde, but would require help to gear and get ready for patch as it would more than likely be a fresh toon, again… on a populated server.

Please contact me via discord KaixKennedy#6077

Hi there Marzanah!

<Murloc Madness> may be a good fit for you and your friend! We are Horde, but we have plenty of Heroic boss kill videos on our website and wowprogress page. Feel free to check them out to get an initial gauge on what our raid environment is like! If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out. Hope to hear from you and best of luck to both of you in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

1 Like

Hey Marzanah!

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people such as yourself and your friend interested in joining a new community of close knit members.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking DPS players. We raid current content still and will continue our main progression nights of Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9-11pm est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

I will also add you to bnet.

1 Like

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to chat with you, currently on Sargeras so no need to transfer.

1 Like

bumping thread

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Could consider taking you both, hit us up.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would be interested in a swing healer.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

1 Like

bumping again, friends.

Hey Marzanah! My guild, Grey Horse Army [A] Turalyon, is looking for people just like you! We are an AOTC focused guild, but we do everything we do with the intent to have fun first and foremost. We were a brand new guild at the start of Shadowlands, so we’re still a relatively small but close group of people.

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST, we do Mythic Mondays, and try to do other fun stuff throughout the month like mog runs and mount farming.

Our goal is to have a great guild that is social and active, not just during raid. Things have slowed down a bit during the “draught” but we are hoping to recruit a few more raiders and just fun people to play with for the next tier. If you want to see if we’d be a good fit, we are still raiding currently and you could jump in as a “pug” to see how you like our group.

Feel free to message me at Thistlebloom#1316

1 Like

Hey, Marzanah,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction, an Alliance guild on Lightbringer, raiding 7-9:30 pm pacific, Tuesdays and Thursdays. We are a Normal/Heroic guild, achieving AotC each tier.
From the sounds of what you and your friend are looking for, we might be a great fit for each other. I sent you a request on Discord (I’m Beth#0208) so hit me up if you wanna chat.

I am a part of an alliance heroic raiding community that has some openings for 9.1. As it is a community, it would not require a server transfer if you wanted to give us a try and see if we would be a good fit.

We generally run a 10-15 man raid team, currently looking to build back up to 2/3/9 (ish) for the upcoming content. Our progression is generally to aim for AOTC, we do not mythic raid. Our group has fun running keys in the 10-15 range after raid and whatnot, but it’s certainly not required.

If you think that a community might be what you and your friend are looking for, check out the link below for contact information and more info about our group.

Alpha fits your bill. Our guild has been together for about 10 years. We are an adult guild that does a lot of things outside of raid with each other. We are a very active guild in all aspects of the game.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hello, maybe we’re the right fit for for. We’re a very casual guild that raids once a week on Saturday mornings

Hello Marzanah!

Veterans of Far Realms is a horde guild on Stormrage! We are a progressive raiding guild. We started as a reroll guild in April, and now we are looking to flesh out our raid team. The pillar of the guild is our focus on community! We have a strong social foundation, and are very accepting.

We also strive to be AOTC in 9.1 and beyond. We offer a place where you can raid, and have competent leaders and team members that can clear content, and offer a place to improve and learn, without the stress.

We also do M+ runs, time walking dungeons/raids, transmog/mount farming, and just anything that sounds fun and enjoyable.

We also want to emphasize we are new player, and new raider friendly! So if you’ve always wanted to raid but felt behind, or too new, we offer a place to learn and experience things with a group that understands!

If you’re interested please add a recruiter on one of the following:

Discord: Purple_86#9819|ShovelCopter#0286

Bnet: Purple86#1959 |ShovelCopter#1477

Thanks for reading!!

Hey we’re on Sargeras also! One of the things I look for with people aside from not standing in the fire for the dps buff is FIT. If you do not have a sense of humor, you will not fit in here. I will drop the guild spam below

Terrible Idea is a guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage, maximum good times, and tons of great conversation about the sexiest features on Daddy Denathrius.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Balance & Shadow
Melee DPS: Warrior, Havoc, & Enhancement
Healer: Discipline Priest

Our raid times are below:

Wednesday and Thursday ( Sargeras is a CST server)
Invites: 20:15 Server Time
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time

If you have any questions , please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Nakavi#1617
Kungfubanana#1420

Discord:
Sulfur#6731
Kungfubanana#7678

I hope to hear from you!