[A] 1 rdps, 1 mdps, 1 healer LF AOTC guild for 9.1

Aff/destro lock, ret pally, and disc/holy priest looking for a guild going for AOTC in 9.1. Lock and pally have mythic raiding experience and all 3 of us have heroic/aotc experience. Prefer alliance and middle of the week raiding schedule sometime between 8PM EST and 12AM EST. Message me here or on disc at zack#4737 if you think we would be a good fit, thanks!

Hello there, i know you said alliance and middle of the week, 2 things, we aren’t, but i thought i’d toss my hat in the ring, just in case! We’re looking to build up a bigger team for 9.1. We’re currently active mainly on weekends, but a few of us make cameos during the week. I’ll drop the link to our guild add below, and if you’re interested, I’d love to chat.

Added, let’s chat.

Added. Liquid on [A] Gnomeregan 10/10H raid tue/fri 830-1130 pm est.

I know you are preferring Alliance but I figured I’d throw my hat in anyhow just in case.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands. We’re AotC and looking for more for 9.1.

We’re an inclusive guild with players ranging in age from 20-70+, with an LGBTQIA presence, and make reasonable accommodations to players with disabilities. Our core philosophy is that of Bill and Ted–to be excellent to each other.

We have an onboarding process that includes making sure people are pre-geared. We can gear someone in a day so gear literally doesn’t matter to us. If you’re willing to learn to play your class, learn the mechanics, get out of the bad, follow the directions, and tolerate our slightly-inebriated banter, you can play with us.

Our main goal is AotC each tier of Shadowlands without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific. (7 mountain, 8 central, 9 eastern.) We run about three hours.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we have a weekly schedule and events almost every night of the week including Torghast night, Mythic+ key night, and a casual BG night. We reserve weekends for world tours, special events, and goofing off on alts.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Zandrae#1418

Hey!

I know you said alliance, but thought I would try :slight_smile:

We are a horde guild on Hyjal that raids tues/thurs 7-9pm PST. Team got AOTC in Castle Natheria, looking to casually push into Mythic in 9.1 after achieving AOTC.

We are in need of a warlock and a Disc Priest and could make room for a Ret Pally!

If horde is something you 3 would consider and the times work - please contact me on discord: Chizicle#3760

Sent you a friend request on Discord.

We might be just what you are looking for. Here is our recent recruitment post.

[A] - Filthy Heroic Raiding @ Drenden [CN 10/10H] is recruiting for its AOTC raid team. Come join us as we push hard in Heroic Sanctum of Domination in 9.1!

We are an Alliance semi-serious raiding community with most members belonging to the guild Filthy Casuals on Connected-Drenden. We do not currently require you to transfer realms or quit your guild to raid with us.

We raid 2 nights a week from 7PM - 10PM Tuesdays and Wednesdays. We have been known to add a Sunday night during heavy progression, but it is rare.

We are conducting the following recruitment Heroic Castle Nathria runs soon, and would love to see you there:

• Tuesday, June 22nd: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST Server
  • Wednesday, June 23rd: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST Server
  • Tuesday, June 29th: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST Server
  • Wednesday, June 30th: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST Server

More details below. Please reach out to us if you are interested in joining our team or have any questions.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Recruitment Needs

• 1 Tank - not a Paladin
  • 1 Healer - any, prefer Disc Priest
  • 3-4 DPS - any, any range, Monk, Warrior

Primary Raid Schedule

• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST Server
  • Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM CST Server

9.x Progression

• Castle Nathria - 10/10N, 10/10H AOTC

Expectations

• High Attendance - 85% or greater for Tue/Wed primary runs
  • Bring consumables (we provide some, but it is not a guarantee)
  • Being prepared to wipe
  • Motivated to help others
  • Willing to improve, can take constructive criticism
  • We sometimes extend Raid ID/lock-out when pushing hard on progression
  • Discord
  • Can handle people who try to be funny
  • Mature; do not act like a 12-year-old

Noteworthy Things

• We are a raiding community and do not currently require you to transfer realms or quit your guild, but most of us are members of the guild Filthy Casuals on Connected-Drenden.
  • We do M+ on the side and are always helping each other to get gear.
  • We can take the game seriously and have fun at the same time.
  • We will talk to you if you are under-performing, and will help you. But remember, this is a 2-way street.
  • We do not Mythic raid. We may re-evaluate building a Mythic raid team if there is enough interest after clearing Heroic. However, AOTC is our primary goal.

Guild/Realm Info
While not currently required, most of us are members of [US] [A] - Filthy Casuals on Connected-Drenden (CST) (Anub’arak, Arathor, Chromaggus, Crushridge, Drenden, Garithos, Nathrezim, and Smolderthorn)

Contact Info
If interested, please reach out to us anytime:
Discord - Jaylow#9320
Bnet - Jaylow#1300

I have core spots for all three of you if your interested in chatting here is our guild spam