[A][US] Sargeras - 3/9M - 9/9H <The High Card> T/Th 9:30 CST Casual Mythic Progression

Established at the start of S2 Dragonflight we’ve achieved our goal of AOTC and now we’re seeking Mythic progression as we await new content to be released. Our typical schedule looking ahead is now Heroic skip (Kazz > Nelth > Sark) into Mythic difficulty on the nights listed below. For alts and full re-clears we run on Saturday same times. We are actively seeking all players interested in helping us down bosses. Leave your ego at the doorstep we’re casual.

Raid Nights

• Tuesday
  • Thursday

Reclear (Optional)

• Weekend (usually Saturday)

Raid Times

• 9:30PM CST Start
  • 11:30PM CST End

Raid Needs

• Mage
  • Pumpers

Expectations

• Reasonable Attendance
  • Access to Discord
  • DBM/BigWigs, Details, WeakAuras

Contact (Discord)

• @Tehgigolo#1741 - Guildmaster
  • The High Card Discord
    https://discord.gg/eWGrzfqKJW

Look forward to meeting you. Thank you for reading and God bless!

Hey Tehgigolo – check out our post. We are NOT a guild on Sargeras. Which is… kinda our point. We’re on Tich. BUT – we have almost the same type of ambitions you guys do. Without compromising your guild … unless gettin’ that guild achieve is your aim … possibility exists we could join forces for the purposes of Raid and some M+ activities. (Our plan was to start 30 minutes earlier and go 2.5 hours though…) Just a thought to you sir

This sounds exactly what i’m looking for. Interested in a H priest?

@Ææros this won’t work sorry man. Our times are set in stone. Appreciate you reaching out and best of luck!

@Nazzrath absolutely, the guild was established just a day ago so all roles are open (minus one tank spot) and all classes/levels regardless of experience are free to join as well.

HMU in-game or discord @Tehgigolo#1741 and thanks for the reply.

#1 bump it still recruiting

Bump it back, back again to the top, tell a friend. Happy Friday <3

Hello!
I’m interested. Friend request sent on Discord.

Hey i got you! happy to have you welcome to the team <3

note bump still need more specifically a drood for MotW!

new week new bump looking for dps (druid, dh, monk) but all classes/specs will be considered as things change with the new season.

To the top where my demon hunters and big pumps at? 8/9N clearing this week and starting Heroic!

Bump, WTB demon hunter for magical dr

Need Healers and Demon Hunters!

Bump still searching for a DH and could use more range and a healer!

Bump looking for a tank, DH, rdps and a healer

Afternoon bump for heals and flex DPS

3/9H Progress P2 wipes on Zaqali working on cleaning transition with no adds for easy kill then fighting Rashok! Join us for AOTC grind :slight_smile:

Bump, 5/9H recruitment needs:

Ranged DPS
Warrior
Monk
Healers

Bump post, happy belated memorial day still recruiting range dps and healers as we continue AOTC push

ZSkarn sucks but we did it, magmorax was a joke… locked to neltharion pushing for AOTC with reclears now on Saturday same times.

Bump need big pumpers range DPS wy@!?!?!

Discord coms?