[A][US] Sargeras - 3/9M - 9/9H <The High Card> T/Th 9:30 CST Casual Mythic Progression

Established at the start of S2 Dragonflight we’ve achieved our goal of AOTC and now we’re seeking Mythic progression as we await new content to be released. Our typical schedule looking ahead is now Heroic skip (Kazz > Nelth > Sark) into Mythic difficulty on the nights listed below. For alts and full re-clears we run on Saturday same times. We are actively seeking all players interested in helping us down bosses. Leave your ego at the doorstep we’re casual.

Raid Nights

• Tuesday
  • Thursday

Reclear (Optional)

• Weekend (usually Saturday)

Raid Times

• 9:30PM CST Start
  • 11:30PM CST End

Raid Needs

• Mage
  • Pumpers

Expectations

• Reasonable Attendance
  • Access to Discord
  • DBM/BigWigs, Details, WeakAuras

Contact (Discord)

• @Tehgigolo#1741 - Guildmaster
  • The High Card Discord
    https://discord.gg/eWGrzfqKJW

Look forward to meeting you. Thank you for reading and God bless!

Thursday bump to the top and happy hunting!

Check the OP

Bump up the jams! Happy Friday always on that recruitment grind. Join <3

Bump still need healers and DPS… specifically a drood

Bump, new week new recruits

looking for dps (druid, dh, monk) but all will be considered

Need Demon Hunters and big pumpers!

Bump WTB demon hunter for magical DR

Need healers and demon hunter please reach out to me!

Where are my demons and range at!? If you’re a healer would love to chat.

Bump room for 1 tank, more dps and a healer starting heroic aotc grind

Searching for healers or dps that can flex

3/9H Progress P2 wipes on Zaqali working on cleaning transition with no adds for easy kill then fighting Rashok! Join us for AOTC grind :slight_smile:

Bump 5/9H Recruitment Needs:

Monk
Warrior
Range DPS
Healers

I’m interested in joining, I’ve been bouncing around guilds since start of expansion. None really have times I’ve been looking for. But your times are good for me.

I’m a 416 fury warrior, 8/8 H VoI exp, 8/9 N Aberrus exp. I intend to stay on my server for the moment. Send a friend request or message me in game or on here, or I can try get a hold of one of you guys. My b tag is Wolfheart#12914

Sorry, i’m slow at responding to forums… discord is the best method to reach out. If you could add me @Tehgigolo#1741 or join our discord using the link:

https://discord.gg/eWGrzfqKJW

We have an abundance of melee dps but not really a solid warrior yet for our raid group to bring consistent battleshout/rally so could be a good fit.

Also bump post still recruiting range and heals

Bump extended lockout on heroic neltharion need range DPS for AOTC push and mythic Kazarra in a week or two!

Bump still recruiting rDPS for heroic progression Nelth + Sark get AOTC with us!

Bump, get me 300+ views please!

re-cleared 7/9H in an hour all one-shot got nelth to sub 15% quick kill on Thursday and starting Sarkareth prog for AOTC!

recruiting pumpers (pref range) and healers

Bump - Neltharion has been cleared and we have the secret sauce to get Sarkareth, AOTC so join us now!