9/9M 7/8M 12/12M Multi CE Raider LFG

Hello, currently looking for a 2 day mythic progression guild for shadowlands. I’m a Multi-CE raider that’s been raiding for about 14 years now. I’m looking for something on alliance, but if the right fit comes up I may switch to horde. Weekday evenings or weekends would be fine with me. No toxic guilds please, as it’s ez pz to achieve CE without being a toxic pleb. So sit down. I can play Hunter, Rogue, Warrior, DK, DH, Paladin, and Mage all at a mythic CE level. I can provide logs during interview. Just leave a reply if interested and I’ll get with you.

Hey hows it goin would love to chat more feel free to reach out to my btag at Cran#1145

Hit me up if you want to chat. Levios#1714

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server. TC 11/12M was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are currently raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We have an optional run on Sundays at the same time . This is usually reserved for Sales, Achievements, or Norm/Heroic Clears during Mythic Prog.

Currently Recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Hunter
Rogue

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants. Feel free to review our logs and see if you can compete or do better as well as being a great culture fit.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership

Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150

Go to our WowProgress or forms.gle/o5QPELxet1d1GQWR6

Little late, would like to find something that ends at 11:30PM EST no later

Devout [A] Darkspear US Led by Multi-CE GM and Officer core including 12/12M Ny’alotha raid lead. New guild formed mid-Nyalotha. Looking to build a solid Shadowlands raid core. Check out our post if you may be interested. <Devout> Multi-CE Leadership LFM Shadowlands

Bump of the morning

Hey Angerwinn! I think we might be a good fit for you if you do decide to switch fractions!

Ashen Crusade is now recruiting! An active and social Horde guild, located on Thrall, looking for exceptional dps and players to join our ranks.

Core raiding team - 5/12 Mythic - Raiding Wednesday and Thursdays 8pm – 11pm EST

• Looking for dps!

Second raiding team - 12/12 Heroic – Raiding Saturday 8pm - 11pm EST

• Looking for all!

For all those non-raiders out there, we have keys running constantly, ranging from M0s up 15+ and looking to push higher!
We plan on finishing this xpac strong and go into Shadowlands with a competitive, solid group. For all inquiries please feel free to contact me here, discord or on Bnet!

Bnet: Skylitnight#11667
Discord: Skylitnight#1896

Thank you all for reaching out. If I didn’t respond to you, you’re times don’t work out for me.

Bump still looking and exploring options

Hey!
Check us out if interested!

Sorry not looking for fresh new guilds.

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players).

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Hi Angerwinn,

We’re recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for players with prior CE-level experience similar to yours. As you can read about in our guild LFM post, we have a relentless focus on fostering a positive and productive raid culture. As you mentioned above, achieving CE on a limited raid schedule does not, in any way, require a toxic raid environment.

All that said, we are horde, and we do raid 3 days rather than 2. If those are not deal-breakers, you can read about us in our guild LFM post. It also has links to some videos of our raid environment so you can get an idea of what it’s like to play here. There’s a link to our app at the bottom of that post if you like what you read and watch

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Can you stop linking people my brother’s logs and pretending they were yours? its stuff like this that got you removed in the first place buddy

Hello Angerwinn

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild.
We currently have two raid teams:
Raid Team 1 : 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST.
Raid Team 2 : Mondays 7/12M 8AM-11AM.

15-30 online at all times of the day, active in M+, heroic raids, transmog runs and pvp!

If this interests you let me know,
Discord: Withoutt#8803
Bnet: Without#1930