9/9H + Mythic+ Dungeon RET Paladin LFG

Like the title says! Currently 9/9H and running 15 Mythic+ pugs comfortably.
Looking for a guild who plans on pushing Mythic Aberrus and has some people who like to run Mythic+ when they are free.

I have mained Ret Paladin since 2010 so very comfortable with the character and everything she needs to be a solid member in both raid and dungeons.

Feel free to post if you are looking for a dedicated and knowledgeable RET PALADIN.

Thank you for your time!
Malkeer // Colin

Hello!

is searching for more members to add to our roster, heading into Mythic Aberrus. We originally started out as a community of M+ in SL who had similar ideals of what we wanted within a raid environment so we decided to create a guild in Season 1 of DF and quickly achieved AOTC in VoTI along with getting to 2/8M.

Season 2 we set out a goal of AOTC in 6 weeks and were ahead of our goal. The goal will always be a minimum of AOTC but we’re slowly building up for Mythic progression. Outside of raid there are quite a few that run M+ pushing 20’s. We like to have fun but succeed while doing so. If of any interest, please reach out to me by either of these channels.

Bnet: GoombaTroopa#1832
Discord: goomb

Hey there malkeer,

I would love to chat about my guild. We are currently looking for a few more bodies for our mythic push. I’ll leave my info below. Hope to chat soon

Discord - doctersauce
Bnet - Doctersauce#1397

Malkeer, United We Loot - Stormrage are looking for dedicated raiders for mythic raiding. We’re currently 9/9H and 1/9M with raids on Thursday and Friday nights 9:00pm to 12:00am Eastern.

You can check out our Raider.io or our recruitment thread

If this is something that matches what you are looking for please reach out via discord or battle.net and I am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for your time.
Deathfier
Battle.net: Deathfire#1102
Discord: Deathfire

Hey there!

ZAFIRAH on stormrage is looking for dedicated dps to fill our ranks. We are currently 9/9H 2/9M Abberus. Would love to chat with you. We also have a very active m+ community with 10+ people at 3k+ every season.

Happyrogue#158322