9/9H, 3/9M Elemental Shaman (ilvl 446) looking for a New Raid (semi-hardcore) guild to call home

Hello everyone, I’m looking for a new raid guild to join and call Home before 10.2 that raids Tuesday and Thursday (open to Wednesday as well) starting at 8PM EST or a bit later. My current guild called it quits sadly. I’m looking for a guild that goes for AOTC and gets into Mythic Progression and go as we can in Mythic before the next season. Being Focused on Mythic+ is good to.

I don’t Have the Best logs, but I always try to improve and happy to even get and give some help when needed. I’m a big team player. I even have a geared alt (ilvl 444 Blood DK) that can help with doing keys and alt raid runs if needed.

Hey HolyEternal,

Night Renegades is currently recruiting Hunter, Demon Hunter, Mage/Lock and a Shaman! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC+ guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
9/9N&H (Server 1st)
Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hey, I’d love to chat. We raid Tues/Wed 8-11 EST.

Best spot to reach me is disc @dave.8008

Additional guild info below.

Hey Holyeternal,

I would love to talk to you if you can raid till 1am Eastern. Unsure of your schedule and if that is possible or not. We are an adult AOTC raiding guild who doesn’t plan to raid Mythics so if you’re looking for a mid core mature AOTC/KSH guild you would find that here. We are still extremely active clearing M+ and with Heroic weekly clears. We do Plan on doing a Glory ach. run soon as well. Give me a shout if you want to talk more.

My discord is Markwahlbear - best to chat here.

Take care and good luck finding your next home.

Our full g spam is below!

bumping up the to top of list.

Hey there! My guild Bloodbath and Beyond are 3/9 mythic looking to recruit a dps and healer to finish this tier and 10.2 and on we raid Monday Tuesday and Wednesday 6-8 pm central and would love to have you guys message me on discord if you’re interested.

Itsamemally - Discord

Hey we are a late night raiding guild 3/9 mythic in need of an ELE shaman. We raid wed/Thurs 10pm to 1am est. If interested in taking more message Marloe on discord!

hey I’d love to have a chat with you in discord.

Ogre_XD#9378

Good day Holyeternal

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.

Hi Holy, please see the below information that i think would fit your raiding criteria.

https:// apply.wowaudit .com/us/area-52/nostalgic/nostalgic-raid-team?preview

<Blòódbath and Beyond> on Sargeras-US Alliance:

Currently 3/9 Mythic Aberrus.

Recruiting 1 Healer and 2 DPS for our mythic raid team for Aberrus.

Raid Times:

Main Raid - Monday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Tuesday: 6-8 pm Central

Main Raid - Wednesday: 6-8 pm Central

Optional Raid - Friday: 6-8 pm Central (Alt Friendly, Lower Difficulty Raid - Heroic / Normal)

We would need you on Sargeras for mythic prog before cross-server opens in 10.2, no rush for now though; any exceptional players please feel free to reach out to us, casuals welcome also. We provide a fun and stress free place to raid we just ask that you show up to raid on time with pots phials runes etc and have a good attitude no toxicity. If you think you might like to join us feel free to reach out to me at btag or discord. Hope to hear from you!

Battletag: ZephyrXT7#1544
Discord: itsamemally