No more CMs? What next?

he’s being smart and trying to lay low (aside from the Q$As) after his horrendous comments about the community.

the galaxy will be under my control and i will make two new rules…
first will be chili fries as on fridays!

Second… for uniforms, mini skirts! as optional.

Yes…
that is the evil plan…

ants in justin biebers house!

Probably should post on Worgen characters in that case.

:thinking:

/me writes a memo to travel to grizzly hills and roast a couple steaks and baste it with strawberry daiquiri

so…any time frame on when your likely to be full from eating fish and taking a nap?

…cause i dont wanna wake you if your sleeping <_<…

1 Like

I sincerely doubt it.

Mods are still around. Judging by their recent lack of comprehension regarding posts and threads, I would honestly assume it’s been outsourced.

I don’t know what’s worse, Byuck: being a dev and even looking at the forums, which could catch fire at any moment despite not being corporeal, or a player who puts their heart and soul into a post (a quit post, feedback during beta, a new idea they desperately want to see considered) and getting… nothing.

Now, don’t take it the wrong way. I know they can’t even hint at something as a possibility or it will be written in stone in the minds of GD as the biggest case of takesbacksies if it doesn’t happen, and I get that the forums in General are not heartwarming most of the time… but some players have just as much passion as the devs and writers and all of those employees.

I am also aware of the manpower it would take at times to give everyone that level of attention and how impossible it would be. I’m just saying… It’s so quiet.

It seems like in WoW they just use automod now for the forums. Now it’s up to the masses to ban whatever/whoever they want.

Bring back the yak

I would imagine he wasn’t moderating the forums solo.

we could ban blizzard but it isn’t like they ever come here anyway.

1 Like

he’s too busy streaming non-Blizzard games to care about the community, but blizzard keeps him around because he’s Ion’s Yes Man.

Ty for posting this. There is a light at end of tunnel. One would hope there are other people in place. Maybe we get an update on the forums for this going forward would be great. <3

Short term executive decision to fire low level employees to squeeze the tiny extra dribble of profit atop their already massive return this quarter all to appease their investors.

Give it a bit, and they’ll be scrambling to refill those spots with new uninformed and untrained workers. Nothing like losing experience and productivity only to turn around and spend the same money again due to financial handwaving.

1 Like

We got lore who cares more about his "private ( and against his own company’s code of conduct. what is HR number for blizzard by chance) twitter and streaming competitor’s games to care about his job. Bornakk intil recently was MIA.

My question is are they gonna scrap the mvp entirely since blizz has shown not to care about it. Not like most of the “mvps” even deserve that title.

I feel like this is a lot of it. If they come to the forums and comment they get their words twisted and ragged on. I really see no reason for them to comment at all, it doesn’t seem to do any good.

Having said that, I have to say they bring some of this on themselves. Not just Blizzard, but a lot of game companies just have to bring the hype. They hype things up so much that they will probably never end being what they built them up to be. Such as Islands and Warfronts, if you believed the hype before release they were going to be the best thing ever.

As far as the layoffs go, I just don’t understand the thought process behind giving out multi million dollar bonuses while you are letting people go. If there needed to be cut backs, so be it. But those cut backs should company wide. But I know I’m dreaming, the chances of that happening are pretty slim.

2 Likes

So he isn’t allowed to have hobbies or do anything non Blizzard on his free time? LMAO okay. Since you don’t work for Blizzard why are you playing the game or other games? You should only be doing things that are about your current employer. According to your philosophy anyways.

2 Likes

I guess you work all your waking hours too.

Hey, I think I hear your mother calling down to you about your hot pocket being ready.

3 Likes

Just going to lock this to avoid further confusion, there is enough of that going around already.

4 Likes