[H] [Thrall] <Filet Mignome> 11/11 H 3K io teams - Looking for raiders and high M+ runners

How do you like your gnome? If you like them medium rare too, then we may be the right guild for you!

About Us

We believe there is a middle ground between progression and game/life balance for those of us who used to raid the highest tier end game content but find ourselves having more real life commitments years later to dedicate the same energy for raid bosses. We still believe in getting things done, whether it’s AOTC or a high mythic key (2500+ S2), but respect that this World of Warcraft is a game, not a job.

Our Culture

We know that guilds are not a necessity in today’s world because of Group Finder and cross-server gameplay, but we want to bring back the feeling of a home when you join a guild, where you remember the names of other people in the guild. So we strive to provide a collaborative, laid back and drama-free environment for our members.

Our Expectation

Personality fit is important to us in order to maintain the culture we created for our guild. We are looking for mature, laid back yet somewhat experienced players who mastered the balance between knowing how to play their classes and knowing how to have fun. Our ideal guild members are those with a thick enough skin to continuously improve their own skills but not act like drill sergeants expecting meta composition and perfection every single pull.

Our Schedule

Our progression raid nights are 9pm to midnight EST Tuesday & Thursday (with a 10 minute break mid-raid). Raid attendance is not mandatory. We run a lot of mythic keystones outside raid time, often a number of key groups on non-raid nights. We are also looking for members who wish to push keys.

Our Horde guild is located on the high population Thrall server. If this sounds like your dish, hit me up on Bnet at Stevelations#11594

1 Like

It’s a very nice group of people. Has competent raiding members and a decent amount of people around at different Mythic+ levels most evenings. Nice group of social members that do things together. I’ve enjoyed my time more in this guild compared to any other I can remember.

Still open for business!

Open for DPS!

Looking for DPS

Recruiting cool people!

Currently looking for holy paladins

bump looking for dps with late heroic SOD experience

Looking for healers

Still looking for healers!

Looking for DPS now

Open for raiding and high key runners

Anyone looking for a guild to do M20+?

Any high key tanks?

Looking for players specializing in high M+ keys

Selective but still recruiting!

Still selectively recruiting

Hey! I’m looking for a new raiding guild as a rsham (267) and play with a prot pally (263) if y’all need another tank and heals :slight_smile:

Disc in interested: chamomile#2682

Unfortunately, our raid spots for healers and tanks are both full :frowning: and mostly looking for ranged DPS classes in the raid department.

mostly looking for solid Ranged DPS