[A][Whisperwind-Dentarg] Chill/Inclusive Guild LF Members

The Librarians is looking for recruits for raids, M+, and casual play. We’re a chill, kind community made up of mostly returnees and veterans who genuinely love playing and experiencing new content together. Our discord is very active, even during off-hours.

We raid heroic Sunday/Monday 9 pm - 11pm, EST, with normal reclears on Tuesdays (same time). Mythic+, mount/xmog/legacy runs and specific needs of the community run the rest of the week.

1/8 H, 7/8 N VotI

7/11H, 11/11N SoFO
9/10H, 10/10N SoD (most of us got AOTC this tier)
4/10H, 10/10 N CN

Message on discord: AwesomeLibrarian#2740 for more information.

6 Likes

Please come tank, I’m too squishy :weary::weary::weary:

We have movie night on Fridays!

I hope this week we get to watch the 1999 Cinematic Masterpiece “The Mummy” starring Brendan Fraser and Rachel Weisz.

Are you all still looking for a tank for raiding? I am not on your server at this time, but if you’re looking for someone relaxed and willing to learn / prog, I could be a nice fit. My main is Veng DH tank. and I’m … 5/10H CN? Our raid team kinda disbanded, and we all took a break. Anyway, lmk, and thanks!

1 Like

We’re still looking! I would love to chat with you: bnet TheLibrarian#11426

If you’re looking for long weekend shenanigans, this is the place!

Or short weekends. We’re not picky.

Hump Day! Can’t wait for movie night :joy:

Almost weekend!

Hey. Just here to bump.

Sundays, amirite?

Hey Im on Whisperwind and Im seeking a good guild of helpful peeps who are into End Game (Raids, Mythic+, and general) And also casual play if someone needed help leveling a new toon to do dungeons ext. ya know all the good stuff. I dont like BS or Drama either. Just want a good well rounded Guild whos helpful all around. I have around 12ish? Toons I think? Prob wont have ALL them in the same guild but all my end game ones in diff cov’s would eventually be a must. Im really good at dishing out DPS tho I wont lie I die alot sometimes haha. Let me know if your interested. Hopefully we can talk.

1 Like

I’d definitely love to chat! If you haven’t already, shoot me a friend request. :slight_smile: TheLibrarian#11426

We are a good community who try to help eachother and are looking for others to join with us. We are looking to add to our solid group. Look forward to seeing the new people in the discord.

ps: im part of the guild with an alt but im gonna be switching my main over to whisperwind for the guild asap.

Still looking for DPS

9.1 let’s gooooo

Are you looking for home? We have spots!

Just joined this guild 2 weeks ago myself and having a blast! Really awesome and fun ppl to run with! Come join us :smiley: