Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

Hey everyone! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JANUARY 27, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Player versus Player
    • PvP faction items now have an Honored reputation requirement (from Revered).
    • The battleground mark costs for Season 1 gear have been removed.
    • The battleground mark costs on Vindicator items have been reduced by half.
    • The amount of bonus honor rewarded from the marks-to-honor repeatable quest has been increased.
    • The Call to Arms daily quest now provides 3 battleground marks and the bonus honor reward has been increased.
    • The Halaa and Terokkar PvP daily’s bonus honor reward has been significantly increased.
    • The Hellfire Fortification PvP daily now provides a bonus honor reward.
    • Tier 4 and 5 tokens can now be exchanged for season 1 and 2 gear at tier vendors.

so when will blizzard address dead servers ?

Here’s the hotfix that went live in Burning Crusade Classic:

JANUARY 28, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue where Guild Bank logs were not visible.
1 Like

k hotfix dead servers?

Fix fiery weapon enchant please. :smiley:

Happy Monday! Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JANUARY 31, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Black Temple
    • [With realm restarts] Fixed an issue where Illidan Stormrage would cast certain abilities, such as Enrage, too early in his fight.
  • Fixed an animation error with Dragonmaw Skybreaker during the quest “The Deadliest Trap Ever Laid.”

can you fix his threat not dropping when being phased past demon form too quickly?

Can we please do something about how disgustingly hideous these masks are when horde becomes alliance in battlegrounds? I am a male Undead and I do not know who thought it would be comical to put a female gnome as the picture for male undead, but I am feeling truly unappreciated. While in the battlegrounds we still see our enemy as red. there should be no need to degrade your community and family by giving us a female character when we chose a male in game. I do not sympathize with the beta mentality that this is trying to promote, please change this to how rated battlegrounds work in retail. Sincerely, A truly concerned WoW veteran.

2 Likes

Below is the hotfix that went live today in Burning Crusade Classic:

FEBRUARY 8, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue that caused Mother Shahraz in Black Temple and Al’ar in Tempest Keep: The Eye to swing faster after performing a parry.
    • Developers’ note: This behavior was not true to reference, and they should now behave after parrying as they did in original Burning Crusade.

And still pets won’t attack lurker.

Someone mentioned in another thread that the silence area extends outside the water now on the Archimonde fight. Can that be included in your hotfix list?

2 Likes

Nice to see.

Trying to use the Far Sight on Engineering Goggles with “Alliance” masks on is especially hilarious. The masks literally block them, so you end up just zooming into the inside of the mask, lol (probably the same with Ornate Spyglass). Obviously not really a game-changer, but it’s hilarious that it’s a thing.

very nice!

Here is today’s hotfix for Burning Crusade Classic.

MARCH 4, 2022

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an animation issue on the goblin engineering trinket, Goblin Dragon Gun.
1 Like

Another impressive list of hotfixes after only 24 days of hard work!

2 Likes

It’s also a fix for classic which took them halfway or so through crusade to do.

Hey, maybe sometime in Cataclysm we’ll have breath bubbles when we swim into Coilfang Reservoir! Or maybe in MoP, Hyjal trash waves will all spawn properly.

cool beans! :slight_smile:

Any hotfix coming for pet pathing for Lurker? I’ve never even heard of the Goblin Dragon Gun until I read about this hotfix. I am not sure how it took priority over the pets not being able to damage lurker unless you position them just right.