Burning Crusade Classic Hotfixes – Updated August 16

How bout you “hotfix” the server imbalances…We shouldn’t have to deal with more than a 60/40 split on a pvp server.

2 Likes

Please add character appearance/gender change

1 Like

where the paladin plate healing gear to be bought with honor

How about the known bug where consecrate does no threat whatsoever in Black Morass and Arcatraz?

1 Like

Still no word on consecrate not functioning, or talent hit rating not working since Beta (Shaman Dual Wield specialization does not function).

Here are today’s hotfixes for Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 6, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• “Tear of the Earthmother”, “The Lexicon Demonica”, and “Underworld Loam” quests can now be completed on Heroic dungeon difficulty.
  • The Shattered Halls
    • Fixed an issue where Warchief Kargath Bladefist would not cast Blade Dance in certain situations.
1 Like

wtf. What about Horge BG’s. You said it was being “tested” what are the results

That’s just adorable. Bless your heart.

I love warcraft its my fav

1 Like

On Warchief Kargath Bladefist, did you change more than Blade Dance? We’ve been farming rep, hunter gloves, and a pattern. Up until last night, he seldom did more than one series of charges before he was dead (and we were carrying a 65 pally). Last night he did maybe 8-10 (some think more) charges hitting everyone, sometimes they seemed almost back to back. After probably 16 full clears normal mode, this was very unusual and after the patch.

2 Likes

nice !!! appreciate the fixes

1 Like

Awesome that this has been done - Now put a level-cap on Mana Tombs as that’s where they’ve migrated to.

1 Like

I think you should fix the most important bug; my belt not showing when my guild tabard is on.

1 Like

When are you fixing Vanish, Shiv, and Cloak of Shadows

They’ve been broken for 41 days now :expressionless:

1 Like

Here’s the hotfix that went live today in Burning Crusade Classic.

JULY 15, 2021

Burning Crusade Classic

• The Hellfire Peninsula buffs Nazgrel’s Fervor and Trollbane’s Command are no longer removed upon entering a Hellfire Citadel dungeon.
3 Likes

Noice!

Nightbane runs out of combat to prevent a wipe. Imagine that?

You should keep this bug.

Day #49 since launch. Vanish, Shiv, Cloak of shadows still broken.

Any chance yall could fix Curse of Elements??? It does not affect existing DOTs on the target until they are recast. Back in the day it would affect existing DOTs.

Thanks.

So, no mention of the stealth nerf to hunter and warlock pets?

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/p29h3a/thanks_to_blizzard_for_broken_pet_regeneration/

1 Like