[A] Resto/Balance Druid LFG

Class/Spec: resto/205
Decided to add balance since it seems like no one needs heals. I have played boom since legion, but making the switch to it, still lacking a piece or 2. but I do have 10/10h exp as resto and balance
Faction: Ally
Cleared: took a break leveled alliance getting back into the swing of things.
Discord: Tareitheta#1339
Btag: Bukowski#1123
Availability: looking for after noons after 5pm pst any days or anytime weekend guild

looking for casual or semi guild or community people. Mythic+/Raiding

If you’re over 21 and open to going Horde, I would love another Boomie who can flex heals when needed. We are on Area 52 and raid Tues/Thurs 7-10pm PST. We are currently 10/10H looking for a few more dps to push into mythic. I’ll leave our info below for you to look over and if you’re interested, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

I actually have a horde druid as well, set up for boom would need gear work for resto.

yes i have an ally and horde druid…

Right now I would primarily be having you dps anyhow so that works :slight_smile:

discord request sent

sounds good toons name is Thrad maybe we can do a raid or something to see if its a good fit

Add me in game, Rawrabear#1450. We can trial you on Tues

Hey Tareitheta, I sent a discord request, would love to chat with you!

Hey there, Tareitheta!

The Intrepid is always looking to add to our ranks. Our main focuses are heroic raiding, M+, and roleplay. You should give us a look! Our recruitment post is here: [A][Emerald Dream] <The Intrepid> H.Raid, M+, AND Roleplay!

Feel free to reach out directly to me on Discord if you have any questions! Stormtree#4699

You can check this post…

Hello! I’ve sent you a request on discord. I’d love to chat with you about healing or dpsing for Quake Star on alliance side.