(A) 1660 io 5/10M 224 Aff Lock LF CE Push

As the title reads, I’m looking for a guild that will take me for a CE push in CN before 9.1.

I’m currently an officer in my guild and run it with some friends that I have IRL, so I’m not looking to transfer or join a guild, only looking to push CE with a guild that needs a dps to fill a spot on their roster.

If this sounds like you - please message me here or on bnet or discord! My logs are okay, definitely not as good as I’d like them to be but the guild that I was pushing with has recently had a change of management and decided to discontinue mythic CN progression.

I should note that I have progressed on Inerva and had a 12% pull, so nearly 6/10 at this point. Council and beyond I have not done any prog on yet.

Discord: Cursive (Restored)#8692
Bnet: Cursive#11842

We are Inexorable Brutality[7/10M] Currently recruiting committed raiders to push back into CE, we achieved Cutting Edge in Nyalotha as a part of our former guild that we split from going into Shadowlands and are nearing Cutting Edge again this tier with goals of future also reaching CE in further tiers. We are seeking exceptional and dedicated raiders to commit to the team while also having fun together as a team. We are located on Emerald Dream[Alliance] and raid Wednesday/Friday 8-11 server/central.