Your rarest title?

I think mine is Conqueror of Azeroth. Nearly broke my will to play the game but man it felt good getting it.

1 Like

According to the list of rare titles on http://wowrarity.com/Titles the rarest title I have is the old Knight title from Vanilla

10 Likes

Thanks Eiry. Looks like Stone Guard is my rarest.

1 Like

Doesn’t work for me, just keeps saying “oops… something went wrong”

24 Likes

Same here.

I’m pretty sure I have like 2 ‘rare’ titles.

1 Like

Sergeant.

My now 110 priest, from Vanilla, is the one who got it.

You have not been able to get it from when BC came along, or something?

Weird, I also have knight which it says is even more rare?

Hmmm “Groundbreaker” is one of the rarest? We can still get that… NEXT UP FOR ME!

No matter what button I press the website just gives me a “oops… something went wrong” So I’m assuming it’s an issue with me blocking what ever it’s trying to send via adblocker and all that.

13 Likes

Probably Mistwalker

Battlemaster probably.

1 Like

Of the Black Harvest.

7 Likes

it gives me errors if i try to view anything beyond the first 25. :zipper_mouth_face:

9 Likes

Apart from random Vanilla PVP titles on different characters, Arena Master. I had Gladiator but that goes away unless you’re good enough to keep it so I can’t really count that.

1 Like

Apparently Grandmaster is my rarest, oof. Aside from that it’s Lightbringer, which is a pretty recent title anyway.

1 Like

Dragon slayer… from Hero Sinestra. Back in the day world top 100 kill… 99th lol

1 Like

Can’t get the link to work but I’ll guess the Insane. It took me the longest anyways lol

2 Likes

The site doesn’t work for me but I would have to guess for me it would be Diplomat or Crazy Cat Man.

:cookie:

2 Likes

I also cant get it to work. I’m guessing Salty, but I have the vanilla Sergeant as well. Salty is my favorite haha.

Prob Grand Crusader or Death’s Demise

5 Likes

Khan

So proud of this feat.

7 Likes

According to the list … Assistant Professor? Rarer than Professor? Surely that can’t be right.

EDIT: I was reading the list like a meathead. It turns out that the rarest title I have is “… of the Shattered Sun”, and the rarest one that I actually use frequently is “Highlord”.