How do you spend your Darkmoon Prize Tickets?

Embarrassingly enough, this is my first time properly doing the Darkmoon Fair.

How do you guys like to spend your Darkmoon Prize Tickets? I’m seeing lots of prize items and not really sure what I want to spend on.

I want to buy everything lol but I only have 70 tickets saved up so far (mostly from returning sourvenirs collected in dungeons).

1 Like

I can’t play the games so I don’t have any anymore. I bought armor sets with mine.

I’m saving up for that nice blimp mount. 1000 tickets will take me a while, but I’m halfway there.

If you’re looking for something a little more short term, I’d recommend the Noblemen/woman transmog set. I’m wearing it right now!

2 Likes

With removal of profession skill up quest for content beyond classic , there is no point of me going to darkmoon faire

I have bought everything there already but if I had to pick what would be my favorite. Easily the Darkmoon Dirigible. I love the fun look and the strangely soothing sound of its motor.

go check out the profession quests.

I think they just fixed them to give KT credit.

Mounts! Level up some pets for the daily pet battle quests. Those give a ton! It is the only pet battling i do. Check wowhead comments for good combos.

Why can’t you play the games? Are you not allowed to play them after a certain level or something?

Yep, you get credit in your highest non-maxed rank of that skill. I’ve gotten Zandalari, Legion, and Draenor all this go around becuase of where my skills are at.

1 Like

No, I lag too bad to play most of them :frowning: The turtle ring and cannon quests are near impossible for me to actually win with a 350 ms latency unless I want to play 20 times. No thanks.

Same

They actually fixed them a couple months ago. This is the 3rd go for some of my toons i’m Not actually leveling atm. They’re at a whooping Zandalari/kultiran 16 or so. Zipping right along. Lol

1 Like

This is completely unsarcastic if you’re playing an Engy :sob:

I spent mine on Mount > Pets > Toys > Gear Appearances.

I save mine for the zeppelin mount. About half way there after a few months of skipping on accident. I forget when the fair is active a lot due to forgetting there’s a thing called a calendar in game.

I have been mostly saving mine since I bought that 1000 ticket mount. I originally spent them on pets and the first two mounts. I still don’t have all the transmog but I think they are planning more pets so I will save them for that.

Mounts, then transmog gear. Not sure what else there is. Pets I suppose and heirlooms. I think they have heirlooms for sale too.

I’ve got the pets, the mounts and most of the transmog armor sets at this point, so I’m just hoarding tickets now.

I burnt out after saving for months in order to get enough tickets for the Dirigible. The Bear looks cool, but thats in addition to all the toys, appearances, and pets I haven’t made ANY progress towards.

Maybe someday.

i’m saving for the zeppelin