9.2 late raiding

LF a late night mythic team for 9.2 with start times closer to 945-10pm pst! Faction/server does not matter as I’ll transfer if needed.

Have a lock main with Druid and shaman dps I can play as well

Any info is greatly appreciated. Thank you :pray:t4:

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780

That’s a tad too early for me, need something around 10-1030 pst! (1-130 EST)

Still looking

Do you have earlier availability on weekends? We raid 11pm-2am eastern sat/sun - add emg#11389 for more info

Sadly, that’s too early for me. Definitely need a late night guild, thank you though!